North Texas Drivers Stopped at Roadblock Asked for Saliva, Blood

Old December 5th 13, 03:17 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Roger Blake[_2_]

Default North Texas Drivers Stopped at Roadblock Asked for Saliva, Blood

On 2013-12-04, Brent > wrote:
> I am realistic about what they are instead of emotionally delusional
> about it. Perhaps you'd like to grow out of childhood fantasy and fairy
> tales?

Statists typically don't know (or pretend not to know) the difference
between "limited government" and "no government." Hence the predictable
knee-jerk response that you received.

The best we will ever get out of any government is "necessary evil."
It's a very fast and slippery slope from there down to "intolerable evil."

The NSA by its actions has shredded the 4th Amendment of the Constitution
and has essentially declared war on the American people. Put the NSA leaders
on trial for treason, and upon being found guilty, publicly execute them to
send a strong message. God bless Ed Snowden! Death to NSA thugs!
Old December 5th 13, 09:12 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-12-05, Roger Blake > wrote:
> On 2013-12-04, Brent > wrote:
>> I am realistic about what they are instead of emotionally delusional
>> about it. Perhaps you'd like to grow out of childhood fantasy and fairy
>> tales?

> Statists typically don't know (or pretend not to know) the difference
> between "limited government" and "no government." Hence the predictable
> knee-jerk response that you received.

> The best we will ever get out of any government is "necessary evil."
> It's a very fast and slippery slope from there down to "intolerable evil."

And they'll tell us over and over again the slippery slope doesn't
exist but then in the next breath tell us how we need yet more
government to fix the problems caused by the last government
intrusion/interference into our lives, the government's last failed
program.