Alfa Romeo Production Plants summary

Old May 14th 04, 02:37 AM
Pete

On Fri, 14 May 2004 16:13:47 +0200, Neuropean >, wrote:

>Found this on the italian 147 forum...
>
>After the confirmation of the GT Cabrio (GTC), the framework of
>production seems to be clearer:
>
>POMIGLIANO D'ARCO
>147 (All models)
>156 (all)
>158 (4d and Sportwagon from 4/2005)
>Kamal (from 2006)
>148 (from 2006)
>GT (until end 2005)
>
>MIRAFIORI
>166
>168 (from 2007)
>Powerwagon (from end 2006)
>Villa d'Este (from 2007)
>
>PININFARINA
>GTV (until 6/2005)
>Spider (actual until 9/2005)
>Spider (new from 2006)
>8C Competizione (from end 2004)
>8C Type Flyer (from 2006)
>158 GTA (2006)
>148 GTA (2007)
>
>BERTONE
>GT (from 2006)
>GTC (from end 2005)
>

>ITALDESIGN
>Brera (from 6/2005)
>

>ZAGATO
>TZ3 (end 2006)
>
>ARESE
>12C Supersport (2006)
>
>If Italdesign can't cope with more than the planned 20.000 Brera per
>year, an additional assembly chain might be added at Pininfarina.
>_________________
>I Need A Brera GTV. Now!
>
>Neuropean

Thank you for posting this. I guess a few people will be
printing off a copy of the Dream Calendar.

Pete
======remove the rust to reply======

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)

Old May 15th 04, 06:57 PM
Pete

On Sat, 15 May 2004 20:25:40 +0200, "zoro" >, wrote:

>What's this model - Villa D'este ?
>First time hear about it.
>
>?

Revival of THIS

Old May 15th 04, 07:25 PM
zoro

Old May 15th 04, 07:31 PM
Pete

On Sat, 15 May 2004 18:57:21 +0100, >, wrote:

>On Sat, 15 May 2004 20:25:40 +0200, "zoro" >, wrote:
>
>>What's this model - Villa D'este ?
>>First time hear about it.
>>
>>?

>Revival of THIS
>
>>http://www.maranello.cc/All.Ferraris...a-romeo-6.html

and the story of the new one
http://www.maranello.cc/All.Ferraris...-este-story-1/
Hope this helps.

Old May 16th 04, 03:30 PM
Frank Claasen

>ARESE
>12C Supersport (2006)

They're closing this factory, I was in Milano in oct 2003 and then the local
newspapers had big stories on the closure of the Arese plant. This kind of
puts the whole list into question, doesn't it?

Frank

"Neuropean" > schreef in bericht