Toyota sued in Calif. over acceleration deaths

Old February 13th 10, 08:52 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.lexus,rec.autos.tech
john

Default Toyota sued in Calif. over acceleration deaths

"Jacquelyn Donoghue of Holder, Neb., said in the lawsuit that her 2006
Toyota Prius suddenly sped up and went out of control in December,
slamming into another vehicle, killing her husband John and seriously
injuring her.

Nelson is also representing Teresa and William Myers of Laurel, Miss.,
the parents of Steffan Myers, a 20-year-old who was killed in an
accident on Jan. 10., just days before he started classes at the
University of Mississippi college.

The Myers said in a lawsuit also filed Friday in federal court in Los
Angeles that their son's 2005 Toyota Camry suddenly accelerated and
smashed into another car, killing both drivers.

Full article at:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Toyota...sset=&cc ode=
Old February 14th 10, 12:31 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,rec.autos.tech
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:52:13 -0800 (PST), john >
wrote:

>"Jacquelyn Donoghue of Holder, Neb., said in the lawsuit that her 2006
>Toyota Prius suddenly sped up and went out of control in December,
>slamming into another vehicle, killing her husband John and seriously
>injuring her.
>
>Nelson is also representing Teresa and William Myers of Laurel, Miss.,
>the parents of Steffan Myers, a 20-year-old who was killed in an
>accident on Jan. 10., just days before he started classes at the
>University of Mississippi college.
>
>The Myers said in a lawsuit also filed Friday in federal court in Los
>Angeles that their son's 2005 Toyota Camry suddenly accelerated and
>smashed into another car, killing both drivers.
>
>Full article at:
>http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Toyota...sset=&cc ode=

How can this be when we all know that Toyotas are PERFECT??
Old February 14th 10, 01:30 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:31:06 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:52:13 -0800 (PST), john >
> wrote:
>
>>"Jacquelyn Donoghue of Holder, Neb., said in the lawsuit that her 2006
>>Toyota Prius suddenly sped up and went out of control in December,
>>slamming into another vehicle, killing her husband John and seriously
>>injuring her.
>>
>>Nelson is also representing Teresa and William Myers of Laurel, Miss.,
>>the parents of Steffan Myers, a 20-year-old who was killed in an
>>accident on Jan. 10., just days before he started classes at the
>>University of Mississippi college.
>>
>>The Myers said in a lawsuit also filed Friday in federal court in Los
>>Angeles that their son's 2005 Toyota Camry suddenly accelerated and
>>smashed into another car, killing both drivers.
>>
>>Full article at:
>>http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Toyota...sset=&cc ode=

> How can this be when we all know that Toyotas are PERFECT??

How about you blow it out your ass, troll?

Old February 14th 10, 05:03 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,rec.autos.tech
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 20:30:22 -0500, Hachiroku > wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:31:06 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:52:13 -0800 (PST), john >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"Jacquelyn Donoghue of Holder, Neb., said in the lawsuit that her 2006
>>>Toyota Prius suddenly sped up and went out of control in December,
>>>slamming into another vehicle, killing her husband John and seriously
>>>injuring her.
>>>
>>>Nelson is also representing Teresa and William Myers of Laurel, Miss.,
>>>the parents of Steffan Myers, a 20-year-old who was killed in an
>>>accident on Jan. 10., just days before he started classes at the
>>>University of Mississippi college.
>>>
>>>The Myers said in a lawsuit also filed Friday in federal court in Los
>>>Angeles that their son's 2005 Toyota Camry suddenly accelerated and
>>>smashed into another car, killing both drivers.
>>>
>>>Full article at:
>>>http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Toyota...sset=&cc ode=

>> How can this be when we all know that Toyotas are PERFECT??

>How about you blow it out your ass, troll?

Toyota apologist :=-
Old February 14th 10, 06:42 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:03:10 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote:

>>> How can this be when we all know that Toyotas are PERFECT??

>>How about you blow it out your ass, troll?
>>

> Toyota apologist :=-

That's why I only buy Japanese made Toyotas. the crud from the US
suppliers gets filtered out.

Old February 14th 10, 09:56 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,rec.autos.tech
Thibaud Taudin Chabot

Ashton Crusher schreef:
> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:52:13 -0800 (PST), john >
> wrote:
>
>> "Jacquelyn Donoghue of Holder, Neb., said in the lawsuit that her 2006
>> Toyota Prius suddenly sped up and went out of control in December,
>> slamming into another vehicle, killing her husband John and seriously
>> injuring her.
>>
>> Nelson is also representing Teresa and William Myers of Laurel, Miss.,
>> the parents of Steffan Myers, a 20-year-old who was killed in an
>> accident on Jan. 10., just days before he started classes at the
>> University of Mississippi college.
>>
>> The Myers said in a lawsuit also filed Friday in federal court in Los
>> Angeles that their son's 2005 Toyota Camry suddenly accelerated and
>> smashed into another car, killing both drivers.
>>
>> Full article at:
>> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Toyota...sset=&cc ode=

> How can this be when we all know that Toyotas are PERFECT??

Nothing/Nobody is perfect................
Old February 14th 10, 10:22 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:27:58 -0500, Mike Hunter wrote:

> Be nice, it is not his fault Toyota has over 9,000,000 world wire safety
> recalls.

8,750,000 of them because of US sourced parts.

And don't give me, "made to Toyta spec." If they were, they wouldn't fail,
but operate like their Japan sourced counterparts.

Old February 14th 10, 10:23 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:31:13 -0500, Mike Hunter wrote:

> That may be your opinion, but you better do some research if you believe
> Toyotas over 9,000,000 safety recalls only involve Toyotas ASSEMBLED in the
> US of world sources parts.

True, thanks to the US sourced parts that went bad.

Old February 15th 10, 01:06 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,rec.autos.tech
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 01:42:38 -0500, Hachiroku > wrote:

>>>How about you blow it out your ass, troll?
>>>

>> Toyota apologist :=-

>That's why I only buy Japanese made Toyotas. the crud from the US
>suppliers gets filtered out.

Why do you hate America? Are you here legally? I suspect not. Who
do you have your allegiance to? Most likely you are a communist.
Old February 15th 10, 01:07 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,rec.autos.tech
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:56:19 +0100, Thibaud Taudin Chabot
> wrote:

>Ashton Crusher schreef:
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:52:13 -0800 (PST), john >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "Jacquelyn Donoghue of Holder, Neb., said in the lawsuit that her 2006
>>> Toyota Prius suddenly sped up and went out of control in December,
>>> slamming into another vehicle, killing her husband John and seriously
>>> injuring her.
>>>
>>> Nelson is also representing Teresa and William Myers of Laurel, Miss.,
>>> the parents of Steffan Myers, a 20-year-old who was killed in an
>>> accident on Jan. 10., just days before he started classes at the
>>> University of Mississippi college.
>>>
>>> The Myers said in a lawsuit also filed Friday in federal court in Los
>>> Angeles that their son's 2005 Toyota Camry suddenly accelerated and
>>> smashed into another car, killing both drivers.
>>>
>>> Full article at:
>>> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Toyota...sset=&cc ode=

>> How can this be when we all know that Toyotas are PERFECT??

>Nothing/Nobody is perfect................

You must not be reading Harchiukhdights posts.