early xmas gift`

Old December 2nd 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
ufatbastehd

Default early xmas gift`

My daughter rolled her 94 Honda Civic last night
going 55mph
so she says. She's not sure how many times it rolled. Car was totaled.

She ends up upside down in the middle lane of a 3 lane HGWY The LIE for
those in nYC. Stopped all traffic. She unbuckles her seat belt and
climbs out. She only had some road rash on her arm. Like Terminator.
She was bleeding from her arm so a guy going the opposite way has her
climb the median, calls the hospital and drives her to it, he was some
kind of city worker as he called the hospital on a walkie talkie. Gotta
get his number from the police report and thank him.

Can't tell you all how lucky we are that nothing happened to her. I got
my christmas present early this year I guess.

Gotta say the lil Honda held up well. her having her seat belt on saved
her.

Old December 2nd 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
BlackGT2000[_6_]

glad to hear she is alright.

--
BlackGT2000
BlackGT2000's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=336868

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old December 3rd 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
MAT

> Can't tell you all how lucky we are that nothing happened to her. I got
> my christmas present early this year I guess.
>
> Gotta say the lil Honda held up well. her having her seat belt on saved
> her.

Shew. Thank god it worked out. For hindsight and wisdom, any details on
what caused the car to roll?

Old December 3rd 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
G-man422[_10_]

Wow, im glad she was alright. what caused the roll?

--
G-man422
G-man422's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=351285

Old December 3rd 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Elle

Thanks for sharing this story and the photo of the rolled
Honda. I can always stand being reminded that terrible
accidents happen; vigilance pays.

Everyone drive safe this holiday season.

"ufatbastehd" > wrote

Old December 3rd 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
ufatbastehd

G-man422 wrote:
> Wow, im glad she was alright. what caused the roll?
>

> --
> G-man422
> G-man422's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=351285
> View this thread: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=649887
>
> http://www.automotiveforums.com

She had only been driving two months. She swerved to avoid a collision
and hit the median.
Her speed/swerve caused her to loose control, she does'nt remember
braking but does remember trying to get control of the car then hitting
the median. Hitting the median caused the roll as did her inexperience.
She is lucky to be alive!!!