Wax?

Old April 25th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Wax?

Should I be waxing my Saturn? If so, is there some special type
of wax I should use?
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Old April 25th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Yes, you can wax a Saturn. Your car will look terrific!
There are people who swear by exotic carnuba waxes made from dead
insects or something, but I just use a good quality wax like those
made by Turtle.
Clean the car well first. I like to wax the car after getting a free
wash at the dealership with an oil change. Saves me the effort.

Old April 26th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

> Should I be waxing my Saturn? If so, is there some special type
> of wax I should use?

Zaino is probably the top-of-the-line wax out there.

http://www.zaniostore.com

Seems to last pretty long time for me. Never though one ounce of wax would
cover my car, but I had enough left over to do the motorcycle as well. Get
their kit.

B~

Old April 27th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

My wax (and other car care stuff) of choice is Maguires. Good stuff! Mothers
makes just as good stuff but is more expensive.

marx404

Old April 27th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

> My wax (and other car care stuff) of choice is Maguires. Good stuff!
> Mothers
> makes just as good stuff but is more expensive.

Those are what I "used to" use.

Try the Zaino stuff sometime. It will outshine and outlast the others and
it wipes off with a cotton towel easier. You do not need a buffer as with
the others if you want a top shine. The Zaino stuff has some accelerator
that you add maybe 5 drops of it to one ounce of their wax. Once it goes
on, it wipes off with virtually no streaking or hazing as will happen with
Maguires. Their number 5 almost gets rid of minute scratches before the wax
part.

I still like the "Stoner's Invisible Glass" cleaner for the glass portion
(Kragen, Wal_Mart, etc.). Pretty common auto parts store item.

B~