1990 Carvan Help Needed....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13th 04, 03:57 AM
Biju

Default 1990 Carvan Help Needed....

I changed the spark plugs on the caravan. After changing the plugs the car
wont accelerate. If you hit the gas hard it accelerates. It makes some sound
from the exhaust system, sounds like "kuch kuch kuch". When I reached home &
looked underneath the car the catalyst converter was red. I drove only a
mile after changing the spark plugs.

Advice needed regarding 540 E39 RAFA KRAWCZYK BMW 2 December 27th 04 05:54 PM
1990 V8 Sound system S William Mote Audi 3 November 6th 04 06:24 PM
where is factory amp in 1990 525i? Sarah BMW 2 October 25th 04 11:41 PM
FS: 1990 Coupe Quattro Burn'em Audi 0 May 15th 04 12:12 AM
Alfa 164 Tyre Pressures - Info needed Tom Boltwood Alfa Romeo 5 April 30th 04 11:06 PM