An open letter to the US pits

Old January 5th 05, 12:34 AM
buster

Default An open letter to the US pits

Hi for many years you had a website for racing. A few days ago you said
its closing cause people complained to much. Here is my respons: go to
hell. without us you are nothing but another person on his comptuer
playing games. its peopel liek making a good comminuty and you go
ruining it cause we dont think youre perfect. im glad your closing your
site cause youre another spoiled bitch wanting everything his way well
im glad your gone.
Old January 5th 05, 01:36 AM
Malc

"buster" > wrote in message

<snipped mindless drivel>

You are an insipid leech buster. Please post less often.

Malc.

Old January 5th 05, 01:45 AM
TW

Please write again AFTER you've graduated from the 5th grade....

Old January 5th 05, 03:01 AM
JS

Don't waste too much energy into that troll.
just killfile him.

JS

Old January 5th 05, 07:17 AM
alex martini

Now I see why after 11 years he shut it down.

Old January 5th 05, 12:36 PM
john henry bonham

Buster, you need them more than they needed you. Your "letter" (and I
use the term very lightly) illustrated this perfectly, in all it's uglyness.
Old January 5th 05, 01:42 PM
Michael Grandy

You wish you had half the class Jan has shown over the 10+ years he's been
doing this. Hey, maybe you could start your own and supply the sim racing
world the quality of stuff that the Pits has. Just a thought, rather than
just take up space.

Old January 5th 05, 03:17 PM
Fan1

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:34:09 -0500, buster > wrote:

>Hi for many years you had a website for racing. A few days ago you said
>its closing cause people complained to much. Here is my respons: go to
>hell. without us you are nothing but another person on his comptuer
>playing games. its peopel liek making a good comminuty and you go
>ruining it cause we dont think youre perfect. im glad your closing your
>site cause youre another spoiled bitch wanting everything his way well
>im glad your gone.

Message/Filter/AddKillFilter/PasteAuthor/ [Buster] --- plonk!!

Old January 5th 05, 03:20 PM
Dan_Leach

> You are an insipid leech buster. Please post less often.
>
> Malc.

Oi!!
Dont take tha name in vain

Old January 5th 05, 07:57 PM
Goy Larsen

buster wrote:

<sigh>

Can't you even write something worth getting upset over ?, you know what
they say, if it's worth doing, it's worth doing well

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy
"goyl at nettx dot no"

http://www.theuspits.com

"A man is only as old as the woman he feels........"
--Groucho Marx--

An Open Letter to DCX Ted Jeep 0 January 2nd 05 12:21 AM
Very shy Alfa - won't open up to anyone... Steve W Alfa Romeo 3 November 29th 04 08:07 PM
HELP!!! CEOHogue Antique cars 0 September 28th 03 12:14 AM
Like US!!! CEOHogue Antique cars 0 September 28th 03 12:13 AM