GTR Full English Menu's?

Old December 27th 04, 01:18 PM
mjones53

Default GTR Full English Menu's?

I got the english patch, but a lot of the menu's and garage setup menu's are
still in German, is there a full patch somewhere?

Thanks

Old January 13th 05, 02:35 AM

Bump

Me too.... still alot of stuff in German, I guess I'm gonna have
to learn a second language. Steve P

Old January 14th 05, 01:55 AM
JTS

Does GTR Manager still work?

Old January 14th 05, 02:44 PM
JTS

Ken MacKay wrote:
> JTS wrote:
>
>> Does GTR Manager still work?
>>

> V1.3 did last week, but see that the download center is down when just
> tried it. Anyone know what's going on?
>
> Hopefully the files can be found somewhere else.
>
> Ken

That was my experience too. Glad to know that it's not my computer that
is having a probem. Not glad to know that the download center is down.