OMG - Bill's gonna Crap!

Old March 4th 05, 12:37 AM
F. Robert Falbo

Default OMG - Bill's gonna Crap!

Consumer Reports gave a "CU Recommended" to the Jeep Liberty in it's
latest Auto Issue! Their repair section shows the Liberty improving in
reliability each year - Though I think my Brother-In-Law might have more
than a few comments about that.

In the same issue, the Grand Cherokee got a black eye in the section on
buying a used vehicle. Though my Wife's '96 has been fine, My Daughter
now says she'd never buy another piece of Jeep crap after her '94 GC.

--

-bob-
_______________________
Old March 4th 05, 01:37 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Consumer Reports, the best money can buy.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 4th 05, 01:53 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...22&btnG=Search

Old March 4th 05, 03:16 PM
Mike Romain

LOL! Well said Bill.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old March 4th 05, 11:36 PM
F. Robert Falbo

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 16:53:11 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...22&btnG=Search
>> Consumer Reports, the best money can buy.

Bill, I know Ive asked you this before, but just what are
you referring to in the above link? I realize that you can't
understand that Consumer's Union doesn't accept advertising or
loaners from manufacturers, and that unlike other guides, they
actually BUY the items they test (without the Mfr. or Dealer
knowing it), but your comments on CU are just plain baseless &
down right stupid.

--

-bob-
Only people that don't know better still run Windows.

Old March 4th 05, 11:51 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Gullible, you may snow a Snowbird, but you can't sh*t a Sh*t bird.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 5th 05, 12:10 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Troll, your IP goes through Syracuse as AKA Ted uses, coincidence?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 5th 05, 05:46 PM
F. Robert Falbo

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:10:40 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> Troll, your IP goes through Syracuse as AKA Ted uses, coincidence?
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Hello Mr. Paranoid. It's time to grow up. Look at the header
- you'll see that I am NOT hiding behind any fake name or
altered email address (like you do), and I have no idea who
your mysterious "Ted" is.

You, on the other hand, denigrate an organization (C.U.) that
you apparently know very little about, probably because it
doesn't gush over your favorite vehicle or hide Jeep's
reliability problems. (Having had 5 Jeeps in the family, I'm
familiar with a few of them.)

Old March 5th 05, 05:47 PM
F. Robert Falbo

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:51:44 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

> Gullible, you may snow a Snowbird, but you can't sh*t a Sh*t bird.

Let me guess... you voted for Bush.

Old March 5th 05, 09:42 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You have a problem living a free world where we will never have to
worry, about being attacked again? Now if you cowardly bleeding heart
liberals would shut up, so we may a nuke, Syria, and Iran. Damn Libyans
turned in their arms, I was looking forward to cleaning their house.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/