KRETP Extremist Increase Highway Danger

Old December 16th 04, 01:21 PM
Dave Head

Default KRETP Extremist Increase Highway Danger

Saw a darling of this group doing his thing last night.

Guy is driving the right lane, gets within about 1/2 second of another car in
the right lane that he's catching, pops out into the left lane for a pass, then
cuts the guy off with a return to the right lane that left about a 1/2 second
of following distance for the car he just passed.

OK, fine - I figure that catching this guy is going to be an experience.

So, I'm im the left lane, at my usual +7 speed, and passing _everybody_, so I
get to this guy. He's not wanting to be passed, so speeds up after I get
almost past - you guessed it - he goes "duckling" on my right rear.

No problem - about 45 seconds or so I catch the next car in the right lane -
scrape him off.

From a look in the mirror, he appears to have taken up a new hobby of
tailgating the car that scraped him off.

Just gotta love the KRETP fanatics.

Dave Head
Old December 16th 04, 02:49 PM
Furious George

Dave Head wrote:
> Saw a darling of this group doing his thing last night.
>
> Guy is driving the right lane, gets within about 1/2 second of

another car in
> the right lane that he's catching, pops out into the left lane for a

pass, then
> cuts the guy off with a return to the right lane that left about a

1/2 second
> of following distance for the car he just passed.
>
> OK, fine - I figure that catching this guy is going to be an

experience.

> So, I'm im the left lane, at my usual +7 speed, and passing

_everybody_, so I
> get to this guy. He's not wanting to be passed, so speeds up after I

get
> almost past - you guessed it - he goes "duckling" on my right rear.
>
> No problem - about 45 seconds or so I catch the next car in the right

lane -
> scrape him off.
>
> From a look in the mirror, he appears to have taken up a new hobby of
> tailgating the car that scraped him off.
>
> Just gotta love the KRETP fanatics.
>
> Dave Head

If you can't KEEP in the RIGHT lane EXCEPT TO PASS (do I really have to
spell it out for you) then get the **** OFF MY ROAD. I barely tolerate
slow dip****s like yourself when you stay in the right lane and out of
my lane, but when you get in my lane that's crossing the line. 99% of
all highway fatalities are caused by LLBs like yourself. Haven't you
killed enough people today?

In summary, **** OFF AND DIE.

Old December 16th 04, 02:49 PM
Furious George

Old December 16th 04, 06:50 PM
John David Galt

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> You have developed quite a skill at spinning whatever evidence you
> have to support whatever preconceived notion you want. What a pity
> it's not a *marketabe* skill...

Unfortunately it is. He'd make a great Green politician.
Old December 16th 04, 06:50 PM
John David Galt

Old December 16th 04, 11:36 PM
Dave Head

On 16 Dec 2004 06:49:19 -0800, "Furious George" > wrote:

>Dave Head wrote:
>> Saw a darling of this group doing his thing last night.
>>
>> Guy is driving the right lane, gets within about 1/2 second of

>another car in
>> the right lane that he's catching, pops out into the left lane for a

>pass, then
>> cuts the guy off with a return to the right lane that left about a

>1/2 second
>> of following distance for the car he just passed.
>>
>> OK, fine - I figure that catching this guy is going to be an

>experience.
>>
>> So, I'm im the left lane, at my usual +7 speed, and passing

>_everybody_, so I
>> get to this guy. He's not wanting to be passed, so speeds up after I

>get
>> almost past - you guessed it - he goes "duckling" on my right rear.
>>
>> No problem - about 45 seconds or so I catch the next car in the right

>lane -
>> scrape him off.
>>
>> From a look in the mirror, he appears to have taken up a new hobby of
>> tailgating the car that scraped him off.
>>
>> Just gotta love the KRETP fanatics.
>>
>> Dave Head

>If you can't KEEP in the RIGHT lane EXCEPT TO PASS (do I really have to
>spell it out for you) then get the **** OFF MY ROAD. I barely tolerate
>slow dip****s like yourself when you stay in the right lane and out of
>my lane, but when you get in my lane that's crossing the line. 99% of
>all highway fatalities are caused by LLBs like yourself. Haven't you
>killed enough people today?
>
>In summary, **** OFF AND DIE.

Who are U? Judy with a mean streak?

Old December 16th 04, 11:36 PM
Dave Head

Old December 16th 04, 11:38 PM
Dave Head

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:08:39 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:21:20 GMT, Dave Head > wrote:
>
>>Saw a darling of this group doing his thing last night.

>Ducklings are no more the "darlings" of this group than you are, Dave.

Aw c'mon - ya gotta love 'em - ya want _me_ to get screwed over by 'em on a
continuous basis.

>>Just gotta love the KRETP fanatics.

>You have developed quite a skill at spinning whatever evidence you
>have to support whatever preconceived notion you want. What a pity
>it's not a *marketabe* skill...

People makes hundrerds of thousands of bux per year about 50 miles north of me
- in DC - doing it. Maybe its a trickle-down effect... <G>

Dave Head