Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________mixqec

Old November 17th 04, 10:34 PM
linda

I think that Geoff can speak for himself...

Bob Shuman wrote:
> Linda,
>
> What you "heard" Geoff say in his post reveals more about you than Geoff. I
> say this since I personally took his posting as simply calling on you to
> back up your statement.

Please RE-READ my posting....

> By the way, I personally don't care one way or the other if John Wayne was
> gay or not. The point of contention here is that you positioned a statement
> as a fact, but have not been able to prove it to be true.

I say again, PLEASE RE-READ my posting....

As such, until
> you can prove otherwise it is simply one person's opinion. I don't believe
> that Geoff deserved your pointed response

what is so pointed about what i said?????

and suggest that you learn to
> refrain from responding to every email with which you don't agree. (Your
> "argument gene" you cited previously is going to get you into a whole lot of
> trouble -

AGAIN, what kind of trouble are you talking about????

> That said, I think it would be best to move this discussion to a suitable
> forum and leave the auto newsgroups for their intended purpose.

Please check the postings on the topics, check how many of your auto
friends are responding... then tell THEM that this practice is very much
frowned upon and in direct conflict with most newsgroup charters...i
don't see you posting to the MEN who are discussing this, to quit. I
don't see you telling the guy who is paranoid about the FBI to stay off
this NG...

:-(

Since you

Old November 17th 04, 10:34 PM
linda

Old November 17th 04, 11:30 PM
linda

Bill Putney wrote:
> linda wrote:
>
>> Dori A Schmetterling wrote:
>>
>>> Have we established what car you drive, Linda?
>>>
>>> ;-)
>>> DAS

>> not a chrysler......;-)
>>

> You left in a Huff about a week ago (not sure of the year, though). 8^)

No, darlin'.. i did not leave in a Huff, I left in a FURY.... :-) 19**

but then i knew you could not live without me and i had to come
back...... :-)

linda

Old November 17th 04, 11:30 PM
linda

Old November 17th 04, 11:34 PM
Bill Putney

Old November 17th 04, 11:34 PM
Bill Putney

Old November 18th 04, 12:49 AM
Bill Putney

linda wrote:
> ...but also
> put me on the record as saying NOT ALL GAYS are pedophiles, not all
> heteros are pedophiles, and in our discussions concerning gays,
> pedophilia does NOT BELONG!!!!!

Ok - but here's a fair question. If we were to find a long list of
pedophiles throughut history who were very accomplished people, made
contributions to society, etc., etc., then would that add
credibility/acceptability to pedophilia? And before you object to the
question, that's not saying that gay = pedophile. It just brings into
question the purpose/usefulness/value of the list you presented.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 18th 04, 12:49 AM
Bill Putney

Old November 18th 04, 01:22 AM
Matt Whiting

Bill Putney wrote:
> linda wrote:
> > ...but also

>> put me on the record as saying NOT ALL GAYS are pedophiles, not all
>> heteros are pedophiles, and in our discussions concerning gays,
>> pedophilia does NOT BELONG!!!!!

> Ok - but here's a fair question. If we were to find a long list of
> pedophiles throughut history who were very accomplished people, made
> contributions to society, etc., etc., then would that add
> credibility/acceptability to pedophilia? And before you object to the
> question, that's not saying that gay = pedophile. It just brings into
> question the purpose/usefulness/value of the list you presented.

Bill, you do realize by now that you have entered into the domain of
"mud wrestling with a pig", right? :-)

Matt

Old November 18th 04, 01:22 AM
Matt Whiting