Tanganyika Pics

Old October 21st 03, 04:11 AM
Amateur

Default Tanganyika Pics

I have started uploading pictures from my trip to Lake Tanganyika. You can find
the latest at www.amateurcichlids.com/tanganyika/chituta.shtml or
www.amateurcichlids.com/tanganyika/index.shtml and check the links often as they
will all work once all the pictures are uploaded. The only working links on the
map right now are Chituta and the Group photos.
AC

Old October 24th 03, 01:46 AM
Trygve Lillefosse

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 03:11:09 GMT, "Amateur" wrote:
I have started uploading pictures from my trip to Lake Tanganyika. You can find
the latest at www.amateurcichlids.com/tanganyika/chituta.shtml or
www.amateurcichlids.com/tanganyika/index.shtml and check the links often as they
will all work once all the pictures are uploaded. The only working links on the
map right now are Chituta and the Group photos.

I envy you.:-)

Is this a spunge?
http://www.amateurcichlids.com/tanga...uta/008_sm.jpg

SEE YA !!!

Malawi, The Fisher King aka Trygve Lillefosse
Remove nospam
Old October 24th 03, 05:30 AM
Amateur

"Trygve Lillefosse" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 03:11:09 GMT, "Amateur" wrote:
I have started uploading pictures from my trip to Lake Tanganyika. You can

find
the latest at www.amateurcichlids.com/tanganyika/chituta.shtml or
www.amateurcichlids.com/tanganyika/index.shtml and check the links often as

they
will all work once all the pictures are uploaded. The only working links on

the
map right now are Chituta and the Group photos.

I envy you.:-)

Is this a spunge?
http://www.amateurcichlids.com/tanga...uta/008_sm.jpg

SEE YA !!!

Malawi, The Fisher King aka Trygve Lillefosse
Remove nospam

Yep. That is indeed a sponge.
AC

Old October 29th 03, 12:02 AM
news.stofanet.dk

"Amateur" skrev i en meddelelse
om...
I have started uploading pictures from my trip to Lake Tanganyika. You can

find
the latest at www.amateurcichlids.com/tanganyika/chituta.shtml or
www.amateurcichlids.com/tanganyika/index.shtml and check the links often

as they
will all work once all the pictures are uploaded. The only working links

on the
map right now are Chituta and the Group photos.
AC

Nice pictures, it must have been memory for live. I will come back and look
for more pictures in near future. Keep up the good work.

/René
www.ikola.dk/int

Old October 30th 03, 12:21 AM
Amateur

"news.stofanet.dk" wrote in message
. ..

"Amateur" skrev i en meddelelse
om...
I have started uploading pictures from my trip to Lake Tanganyika. You can

find
the latest at www.amateurcichlids.com/tanganyika/chituta.shtml or
www.amateurcichlids.com/tanganyika/index.shtml and check the links often

as they
will all work once all the pictures are uploaded. The only working links

on the
map right now are Chituta and the Group photos.
AC

Nice pictures, it must have been memory for live. I will come back and look
for more pictures in near future. Keep up the good work.

/René
www.ikola.dk/int

Thanks,
I'll be writing articles on prepping for the trip and about the trip itself
in the near future.
Amateur
www.amateurcichlids.com

Tank pics David McKay Reefs 10 February 3rd 04 12:00 AM
Pics Akk Reefs 5 January 20th 04 02:44 PM
DIY Wet/Dry filter pics RedForeman ©® Reefs 2 December 10th 03 09:12 PM
some reef tank pics Thai Ly Reefs 6 December 8th 03 11:24 PM
pics posted on alt.binaries.aquaria Wellman General 2 July 13th 03 06:15 PM