$900 for a distributor replacement?

Old February 5th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default $900 for a distributor replacement?

"XS11E" > wrote in message
> "Frank Berger" > wrote in
> :
>
>> You started it. You can stop it. Simply don't reply to this.

> Or, if he does, you could not reply to him.

Not bloody likely. Besides he's the one complaining, not me, so your
remark was misdirected.

Old February 6th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Frank,
Surely you are kidding about asking for supporting evidence about this
point. I mean you can certainly argue about the wisdom of the war in Iraq,
about how the rebuilding of Iraq is being conducted, about the legal issues
about wiretapping, about the contradicting comments about ambroff and the
photographs of him with the president, but you can't honestly be surprised
by the growing division of wealth. When I googled it I found thousands of
hits... but I was looking for a Business Week article that I recalled from
about a year ago. You may be interested in reading it. Like it or not
there are some things that he has done that are simply undeniable (tax cut
for the extremely wealthy and the impacts of the deficit and the economy at
large).
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...6038_mz007.htm

Old February 6th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

'division' should read 'distribution' of wealth

Old February 6th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

How much income inequality is too much, one wonders? Presumably, "from each
according to his abilties, to each according to his needs" goes to far,
agreed?

This business about tax cuts for the rich. If the rich were paying a
disproportiate share in the first place, as a result of years of Democratic
rule, to the extent that the incentive to be productive was reduced, then
disproportiane tax cuts for the rich would be in order, wouldn't they?

Old February 6th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

yes. but what has been recently done is disproportionate beyond that point.
something tells me that you really already know that and are either just
looking for a justification for this or simply just looking for an argument.
so be my guest and have the last word if you must. i won't be wasting my
time explaining these issues when there is plenty of good information
available for an intelligent person like yourself to reach their own
conclusions rather than just eat what is spoon feed to them.

Old February 6th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"Frank Berger" > wrote in
:

> "XS11E" > wrote in message
>> "Frank Berger" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> You started it. You can stop it. Simply don't reply to this.

>> Or, if he does, you could not reply to him.

> Not bloody likely. Besides he's the one complaining, not me, so
> your remark was misdirected.

No, it wasn't. It takes two at least to continue an off topic
conversation.

OK, I'm out and the thread is scorefiled.