A Fishkeeping forum. FishKeepingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » FishKeepingBanter.com forum » rec.aquaria.marine » Reefs
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Attention Wayne hater



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old December 6th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
jthread
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 164
Default Attention Wayne hater


"Big Habeeb" wrote in message
...
On Dec 5, 12:46 pm, KurtG wrote:
Big Habeeb wrote:
dude,
I dunno what your issue with wayne is...but as one of the guys who
actually appreciates wayne's expertise, can you please just harass him
by email or something so that the rest of us don't have to read it?
Seriously...I'm asking nicely, with cream and sugar on top.
Thanks,


Don't bother. Just add him to your filter list.

--Kurt


Wish I could.
I'm stuck using googles NG reader because I dunno who the ISP is for
Pfizer...so I can't configure thunderbird
No filter available on google


you're a googler

wah wahhh


  #14  
Old December 6th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
Big Habeeb
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 109
Default Attention Wayne hater

On Dec 5, 9:16 pm, Wayne Sallee wrote:
Thunderbird is what I use.

Wayne Sallee


Wayne Sallee wrote on 12/5/2007 9:11 PM:



You can do better than Google.
We can help you get set up.


Wayne Sallee


Big Habeeb wrote on 12/5/2007 4:26 PM:
On Dec 5, 12:46 pm, KurtG wrote:
Big Habeeb wrote:
dude,
I dunno what your issue with wayne is...but as one of the guys who
actually appreciates wayne's expertise, can you please just harass him
by email or something so that the rest of us don't have to read it?
Seriously...I'm asking nicely, with cream and sugar on top.
Thanks,
Don't bother. Just add him to your filter list.


--Kurt


Wish I could.
I'm stuck using googles NG reader because I dunno who the ISP is for
Pfizer...so I can't configure thunderbird
No filter available on google- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


Wayne,
I have thunderbird, but you need the name of your ISP in order to
configure it...and since I'm on a corporate network, that causes abit
of a problem
Mitch
  #16  
Old December 6th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
Eekamouse
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default Attention Wayne hater

On Dec 5, 10:29 pm, George Patterson wrote:
wrote:
Not too worry, this boy named Roy is being tracked. He's best ignored
by all.


I agree that ignoring him is best, but tracking sure hasn't produced any results
so far over the years.

George Patterson
Worry doesn't improve the future; it just ruins the present.


yea yea yea...now George, how about getting back to sucking my dick
like the good little dweeb you really are.
  #18  
Old December 6th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs, alt.usenet.kooks, soc.men
Eekamouse
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default Attention Wayne hater

On Dec 6, 8:50 am, Wayne Sallee wrote:
You don't need the name of your isp, where do you
get that idea from?

Wayne Sallee


Big Habeeb wrote on 12/5/2007 9:18 PM:



On Dec 5, 9:16 pm, Wayne Sallee wrote:
Thunderbird is what I use.


Wayne Sallee


Wayne Sallee wrote on 12/5/2007 9:11 PM:


You can do better than Google.
We can help you get set up.
Wayne Sallee

Big Habeeb wrote on 12/5/2007 4:26 PM:
On Dec 5, 12:46 pm, KurtG wrote:
Big Habeeb wrote:
dude,
I dunno what your issue with wayne is...but as one of the guys who
actually appreciates wayne's expertise, can you please just harass him
by email or something so that the rest of us don't have to read it?
Seriously...I'm asking nicely, with cream and sugar on top.
Thanks,
Don't bother. Just add him to your filter list.
--Kurt
Wish I could.
I'm stuck using googles NG reader because I dunno who the ISP is for
Pfizer...so I can't configure thunderbird
No filter available on google- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -


Wayne,
I have thunderbird, but you need the name of your ISP in order to
configure it...and since I'm on a corporate network, that causes abit
of a problem
Mitch- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


One dumbass to another Wayne and Big habeeb.....what a ****ign
laugh.I bet both are an embarrasment to their mommas lovers!
  #19  
Old December 6th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
Pszemol
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 725
Default Attention Wayne hater

"Big Habeeb" wrote in message ...
Wayne,
I have thunderbird, but you need the name of your ISP in order to
configure it...and since I'm on a corporate network, that causes abit
of a problem


Then it is easy. You look into your own headers (of your posts)
and dig the name of the domain or the IP address of the ISP.
For example this post you send from IP 68.37.229.108.
You go to the http://tools.whois.net/ and look it up.
This particular IP address is in the pool of addresses hold by

Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. JUMPSTART-1 (NET-68-32-0-0-1)
68.32.0.0 - 68.63.255.255
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. NJ-NORTH-18 (NET-68-37-128-0-1)
68.37.128.0 - 68.37.255.255

Now you know where to go from here :-)
  #20  
Old December 7th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
George Patterson
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 523
Default Attention Wayne hater

Wayne Sallee wrote:
You don't need the name of your isp, where do you get that idea from?


Well, when I set up news on T-bird, I have to enter the server name in the
"Server Settings" section of the "Account Settings" screen. I had to call
Verizon to get that info. Perhaps that's what he means.

George Patterson
Worry doesn't improve the future; it just ruins the present.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey Wayne..................... Pszemols Whore Reefs 1 September 15th 07 03:27 PM
Hey Wayne, Kurt or other! Tristan[_2_] Reefs 4 July 21st 07 06:06 PM
Hey Wayne, Kurt or other! No spam Reefs 0 July 14th 07 10:02 PM
Hey Wayne and Pzse????? Tristin Reefs 1 February 20th 07 09:26 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 FishKeepingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.