MY BAD GEICO INSURANCE EXPERIENCE !

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 27th 04, 05:42 AM
Vicki

I have heard similar stories, time after time -- they offered me a
rate that was roughly two hundred dollars a year cheaper than American
Family. I signed up, then a week later the SOB's mailed me and asked
if I wanted glass coverage. I foolishly thought that was included! I
said yes, and they charged me enough extra in six months to buy a
freaking windshield. Went to the www.progtressive.com website and
found that State Farm would give me the best rate. THRILLED with
State Farm since then, almost two years ago.

Insurance Company? MES Corvette 18 November 2nd 04 04:52 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM
UK - Are BMW Insurance any good? Glen Jones BMW 2 September 18th 04 07:22 PM