Roadster

Old January 17th 05, 05:50 PM
news.fairadsl.co.uk

Default Roadster

Just bought an imported 1998 series 2 roadster (mx5, miata, eunos) and am
delighted with it. 6 speed manual gears with removable hard top. It also
has as standard a Bose car hi-fi unit with Bose speakers, radio, cd (with
autochanger) and tape player. It also has a TV and sat nav facility which I
understand only works in Japan. Does any one know where I can obtain a user
manual for the Bose hi-fi because I can't figure out how to set the time
clock. I have looked on the Bose & mazda web sites with no success.
Thanks, Chris.

Old January 18th 05, 12:27 AM
Leon van Dommelen

"news.fairadsl.co.uk" > wrote:

>Just bought an imported 1998 series 2 roadster (mx5, miata, eunos) and am
>delighted with it. 6 speed manual gears with removable hard top.

Congrats!

> It also
>has as standard a Bose car hi-fi unit with Bose speakers, radio, cd (with
>autochanger) and tape player. It also has a TV and sat nav facility which I
>understand only works in Japan. Does any one know where I can obtain a user
>manual for the Bose hi-fi because I can't figure out how to set the time
>clock.

I do not know; maybe someone here with an M2 with Bose can give a hint?

> I have looked on the Bose & mazda web sites with no success.

Did you try miata.net?

Leon

>Thanks, Chris.

http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old January 18th 05, 02:09 AM
Natman

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:50:08 -0000, "news.fairadsl.co.uk"
> wrote:

>Just bought an imported 1998 series 2 roadster (mx5, miata, eunos) and am
>delighted with it. 6 speed manual gears with removable hard top. It also
>has as standard a Bose car hi-fi unit with Bose speakers, radio, cd (with
>autochanger) and tape player. It also has a TV and sat nav facility which I
>understand only works in Japan. Does any one know where I can obtain a user
>manual for the Bose hi-fi because I can't figure out how to set the time
>clock. I have looked on the Bose & mazda web sites with no success.
>Thanks, Chris.

On my US spec '99 1M31 BOSE:

Press the CLOCK button (to the left of the CD port) and hold for 2
seconds.

Adjust the HOURS and MINUTES with the tuning button. There is an H and
an M embossed on the tuning button.

Press the CLOCK button again to set.

If your radio is not a 1M31, look for the number in the upper right
hand corner and post it.