156 CD changer

Old August 2nd 04, 04:24 PM
Simon C

Gareth

I have the 2.4JTD from 2002 with the same sound system and as far as I can
remember, you will need an Blaupunkt changer unit and all the wiring already
exists in the rear of the car.

If you lift the carpet in the boot, you should find the wiring under there.

Simon C
156 2.4JTD V1 (2002)

To reply: remove nospam. from the address
"Gareth Tuckwell" > wrote in message
> I would like a 6 or 10 disc (or more?) CD changer for my '52 plate 156 JTS
> Turismo. I have the standard single disc CD head unit with the BOSE

speaker
> system. Occasionally when I start the car and try to play the CD in the
> unit, the display says something about CD changer error - it is obviously
> looking for the changer unit in the boot (that I don't have!!). I normally
> just turn it off and on and all is OK, but this tells me that the unit
> clearly has the electronics to control a CD changer, but I don't suppose

for

Old August 2nd 04, 04:32 PM
Simon C

Gareth

Try this link:

http://www.blaupunkt.co.uk/7607700006_main.asp

if not, I think you need Blaupunkt product number CDC-A 08

Old August 2nd 04, 11:46 PM
MarkK

http://www.incardiscount.co.uk/acatalog/ALFA.ROMEO.html
http://www.caraudiodiscount.com/acat...Romeo_132.html