Is this normal?

Old March 16th 05, 07:29 PM

Default Is this normal?

I like to masturbate in my car while driving home from work.

Old March 16th 05, 08:41 PM
George Macomber

yes its normal in the UK but not in the united states

Old March 16th 05, 08:54 PM
dual45s

> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I like to masturbate in my car while driving home from work.

For you, yes but then your are nothing but a small sack of sour owl ****
playing with mom's computer so what the hell.
--

Wayne
The road goes on forever...

Old March 17th 05, 12:58 AM
HLS

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I like to masturbate in my car while driving home from work.

Lots of American women do it. It is called 'stirring the soup'.

Do what you like. But we really don't need to know about it.

Old March 17th 05, 04:31 AM
L Sternn

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:18:16 -0800, Scott in the ArkLaTex
> wrote:

>Back en Aztlan next week.

ArkLaTex is a pretty big state.

Are you in the good parts at least? (There are a few)
Old March 17th 05, 08:01 PM
Necco

> wrote in message
oups.com...
>I like to masturbate in my car while driving home from work.

Front seat or back seat?

Stick shift or floor shift?

Stoopid or trolling?

Nomen Necco

Old March 18th 05, 08:45 PM
Larry Bud

> >I like to masturbate in my car while driving home from work.
> yes its normal in the UK but not in the united states

The the US we use our right hand. In the UK you should use your left.

Old March 18th 05, 09:36 PM
Harry

I do particularly like science fiction movies with the paper plate or
aluminum flying saucers,much more than I like the Spielberg's (or other
's)machines.But then I was from the side of the tracks where you didn't
have to imagine monsters.I still see them all over the place,I just
don't scare so easy