RASCAR: New Driver Sign-up

Old December 9th 04, 05:43 PM

Default RASCAR: New Driver Sign-up

I have a new driver to sign up for Saturdays race, but I can't get onto
RSC to put the info there. It's been down for days (not that I didn't
feel that coming).
Dave - you have an email address I can send the info to?

-Larry

Old December 9th 04, 08:31 PM
David G Fisher

oups.com...

Old December 10th 04, 06:29 PM

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. it just bounces.

Anyway, please add the following to the roster for tomorrow:

fast_T
She has chosen Car #8 from the un-used Roster.

Thanks

-Larry

Old December 10th 04, 06:39 PM
Bamadano

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. it just bounces.

Anyway, please add the following to the roster for tomorrow:

fast_T
She has chosen Car #8 from the un-used Roster.

Thanks

-Larry

She? Don't guess I'll use Team Speak this week
Dan
Old December 11th 04, 12:25 AM
bluestringer

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I don't know what this is supposed to mean. it just bounces.
>
> Anyway, please add the following to the roster for tomorrow:
>
> fast_T
> She has chosen Car #8 from the un-used Roster.
>
> Thanks
>
> -Larry

We will also need a car file.

James

Old December 11th 04, 01:31 AM
David G Fisher

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I don't know what this is supposed to mean. it just bounces.
>
> Anyway, please add the following to the roster for tomorrow:
>
> fast_T
> She has chosen Car #8 from the un-used Roster.
>
> Thanks
>
> -Larry

Don't know why it's bouncing for you. I've put her on the invite list, but
make sure she knows to run in the practice race.

--
David G Fisher

Old December 11th 04, 01:31 AM
David G Fisher

oups.com...

Old December 11th 04, 01:40 PM
Larry

I just emailed the info to Dave. With her real name.

I don't like to post folks real info in newsgroups without their permission.

We can sort all that out for permanent roster online with Teamspeak. I just
wanted to get her on the Roster for this weeks race.

-Larry

Old December 11th 04, 01:40 PM
Larry

We'll get all that done. She'll just use the in-game #8 for now.

-Larry

. ..