Waiting patiently....

Old June 5th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Waiting patiently....

Waiting patiently for a new thread on Simracing. We got one from Dean and
Dan but thats it.

You all played right into the trolls hand and thats whats really sad. He
had an agenda and you all fell right into his bull**** face first.

I merely argued that OT posts arent so bad in this time of pretty much
nothing new in Simracing. I havent started any new OT threads (till this
one) but many feel their contribution to OT RAS posts is somehow OK while
mine are not. Pot calling the kettle black shines badly on you not me.

I made a suggestion not to respond to the known trolls so that I can avoid
his BS but some have decided they are on some sort of RAS moral high ground
which makes them un-touchable by a mere mortal like me.

This said I was going to start a daily politics thread war here but once
again Ill refrain (due to respect). Take it to heart, this is my last
warning.

Crying about OT posts is NO BETTER THAN OT POSTS. Useless to the max.....

Im off to play with my new PPC (so I can contribute on the road, LOL)

Mitch
--
"Don't pee on my leg then tell me it's raing".