1998'ford explorer vibration

Old November 22nd 04, 09:29 PM
fordlove

Default 1998'ford explorer vibration

my car, 1998 ford explorer 82k miles , recently very vibrating when I
run on a slightly uneven road. It becomes shaking on uneven freeway
at speed 60 miles. I have did agliment, tire rotation and tire
balance but the problem still stays the same. I was wondering if
something is wrong with the suspension system. If so, where can I
bring it in to fix the problem? Is it good idea to take it to the
ford service (dealer)?

Thanks in advance.
Old November 23rd 04, 01:15 AM
Luneral

maybe some worn linakges, bushings. mechanics around where i live love to do
complete overhauls before fixing the problem. find someone you can trust to
take a good look.

om...