Question about price for 1964 Ford Galaxy Convertible XL500 - Please

Old August 20th 03, 01:10 AM

Default Question about price for 1964 Ford Galaxy Convertible XL500 - Please

Try here http://www.vmrintl.com/cctm/coll_frame.htm

mike hunt

Old August 20th 03, 04:19 AM
tranch

"KOS" > wrote in message
m...
> Hello-
> I was wondering if someone would know a ball park figure for a:
>
> 1964 Ford Galaxy XL 500
> 289V8
> 68,000 miles
>
> The car has been repainted.
>
> Just looking for a ball park figure

From http://www.nadaguide.com

1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL
2 Door Convertible

FOR SALEEN MUSTANG MODELS, SEE "SALEEN (FORD MUSTANG)" LISTING.
MSRP
Original Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price when new $3,495
Low Retail Average Retail High Retail
Base Price $6,350 $12,650 $20,400

Options and Equipment
289/271 HP V8 Engine add: 40% 40% 40%
Total Price $8,890 $17,710 $28,560
Other Vehicle Information
Model Number: N/A
Weight: 3787
Value Explanations
Low Retail Value
This vehicle would be in mechanically functional condition, needing only
minor reconditioning. The exterior paint, trim, and interior would show
normal wear, needing only minor reconditioning. May also be a deteriorated
restoration or a very poor amateur restoration. Most usable "as-is".

Note: This value does not represent a "parts car".
Average Retail Value
This vehicle would be in good condition overall. It could be an older
restoration or a well-maintained original vehicle. Completely operable. The
exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are presentable and serviceable inside
and out. A "20-footer".
High Retail Value
This vehicle would be in excellent condition overall. It could be a
completely restored or an extremely well maintained original vehicle showing
very minimal wear. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are not in need
of reconditioning. The interior would be in excellent condition. Note: This
value does not represent a "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle *.
* "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle is not driven. It would generally be in a
museum or transported in an enclosed trailer to concourse judging and car
shows. This type of car would be stored in a climate-regulated facility.