2005

Old January 1st 05, 10:09 PM
douwe

Default 2005

No problems this time...

I wish you and your family all the best for the year 2005

regards
Douwe (owner of a '92 Miata)
http://reiger.kwebbelt.nl

Old January 2nd 05, 02:11 AM
Iva

Well, my Miata year 2005 began with a spirited romp through the
hills and valleys in 60+ degree weather!

And what's so great about that, you ask?

I live in Pennsylvania. Usually it's about 30 degrees and wet or
snowy on January first. But today was gorgeous!

Hopefully this is a good omen for the rest of the year!

Iva & Belle.)
'90B Classic Red.)
#3 winkin' Miata

Old January 3rd 05, 12:31 AM
Leon van Dommelen

"douwe" <news#reigerDOTkwebbeltDOTnl> wrote:

>No problems this time...
>

>I wish you and your family all the best for the year 2005

Een heel gelukkig nieuw jaar voor jij and je familie terug!

Leon

>regards
>Douwe (owner of a '92 Miata)
>http://reiger.kwebbelt.nl

http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old January 4th 05, 03:06 AM
douwe

"Leon van Dommelen" > schreef in bericht
> "douwe" <news#reigerDOTkwebbeltDOTnl> wrote:
>
>>No problems this time...
>>

>>I wish you and your family all the best for the year 2005

> Een heel gelukkig nieuw jaar voor jij and je familie terug!
>
> Leon
>
>>regards
>>Douwe (owner of a '92 Miata)
>>http://reiger.kwebbelt.nl
>>

> --
> Leon van Dommelen Bozo, the White 96 Sebring Miata .)
> http://www.dommelen.net/miata
> EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)

thanxs Leon -> dank Leon

Douwe, vanuit Nederland

2005 545i vs 2005 A6 4.2 Seth Brundle Audi 36 February 22nd 05 02:32 PM
2005 545i vs 2005 A6 4.2 Seth Brundle BMW 34 February 22nd 05 02:32 PM
2005 S4 Cab Flyboy Audi 0 November 23rd 04 07:35 PM
buying bmw 325 (2005 vs 2006) Ruwan BMW 2 September 19th 04 11:27 PM
2005 S4 Cabriolet Newbie Ramzi Nassar Audi 4 August 7th 04 10:35 PM