[Movie] Silverado... a road racer's adventures in pickup truck land

Old May 11th 09, 09:15 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default [Movie] Silverado... a road racer's adventures in pickup truck land

Youtube is getting very good at automatically stripping music off videos, that's
why I stick to classical music usually, which is harder to claim copyright on. But
this time I had a track I really wanted to use, so this version without music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-78BZ4da1I&fmt=18

....isn't very satisfying. Give it a miss if you intend downloading the full, 170Mb
director's cut (as recommended by nine out of ten self-interested movie makers)
from here...

http://rapidshare.com/files/231600309/silverado.wmv

Andrew McP
Old May 11th 09, 12:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default [Movie] Silverado ***UPDATED link***

(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-78BZ4da1I&fmt=18

I wasn't happy with that as a compromise. The download version remains the one I'm
happiest with, but this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTL20rYOko&fmt=18

....is a better YouTube'd version, with alternative muzak.

Andrew McP
Old May 12th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
kludger

Default Silverado ***UPDATED link***

On May 11, 4:53*am, (Andrew MacPherson)
wrote:
> (Andrew MacPherson) wrote:
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-78BZ4da1I&fmt=18

> Andrew McP

Nicely done video Andrew, thanks for sharing that, you're tempting me
to devote time to my oval license which I only did about 4 short track
races on the rookie legends before deciding ovals weren't for me (I
was probably a biased road racer to start with), maybe the next time
there is a 24hrDuFun race with the trucks on one of the long ovals
I'll give it a shot to see if it's a more fun oval experience.
Old May 16th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
sdither

This version is great! Who would've thought truck racing and Vivaldi would
be a good combination ...