cars for sale

Old June 28th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Default cars for sale

http://classiccarmall.net

The Classic Car Mall Network is an international marketplace for
Automotive enthusiasts to buy, sell, or trade classic cars and classic
car parts. We provide a large arena of serious buyers and sellers.

http://www.classiccarmall.net/subcat5-343.htm <-- cars ads

http://www.classiccarmall.net/subcat5-472.htm <-- Moderan Classics

http://www.classiccarmall.net/subcat5-350.htm <-- trucks

For a limited time place all your ads with four free pictures for just
$2.99 per ad until October 30, 2006, your ad remains placed until sold.

If you are looking to purchase a particular make or model, you can place
your want ad in our "looking for" category
http://www.classiccarmall.net/subcat5-411.htm .

List all those automobile parts, truck parts, publications, memorabilia
and project cars now for one low price per ad. Be in time for the new
automotive enthusiast. http://www.classiccarmall.net/subcat5-374.htm

http://www.classiccarmall.net is a fast-growing, hot spot on the
Internet to buy, sell or trade classic cars and trucks. We are committed
to providing a safe and secure location for auto enthusiasts searching
for a treasure.
Create you own custom color ads with pictures. Link back to your web
site through your ad. Take advantage of our online NADA Guide. No ad
limits, instant approval.
Link your ads to your web site with the view seller’s web site feature.

Please visit our Classic Car Mall, and feel free to set up a listing in
our new Club Listings section. You may also promote your Auto Events,
Club Events, & Auctions on the new Events Calendar free of charge.
http://www.classiccarmall.net/event/calendar.php
Let everyone know what you’re wanted ads for free, list you needs and
wants, let our site help you find what you’re looking.
http://www.classiccarmall.net/subcat5-411.htm

List your club for free http://www.classiccarmall.net/subcat5-373.htm

Use the promotional Code "SUMMER" for your membership registration to
receive your ads for only $2.99.
https://www.classiccarmall.net/register.php registration is free and
only takes a few minutes.

we are presently seeking people with how to articles to be placed in our
editorials section. Your articles will contain your business information
as well in return for you knowledge based articles.
http://www.classiccarmall.net/editorial/

If there is a category that you would like to see that we don't have
drop us a Email or call us

http://www.classiccarmall.net
Texas, USA
Phone: 281-542-0198

http://www.classiccarmall.co.uk
Greater London, UK
Phone: 020-8090-2013

Thank An Enviromentalist / Democrat Dave Head Driving 80 May 14th 06 01:37 AM
cars for sale, classic cars for sale classiccarmall.net Dodge 0 March 30th 06 09:49 AM
Hybrid cars Gordon McGrew Technology 0 February 4th 06 04:29 PM
Dealing with Flood Cars Big Earl Dodge 3 October 4th 05 02:42 AM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM