Direct link to any of the forums on "The Shoptalkforums" anyone?

Old January 1st 05, 10:08 AM
P.J.Berg

Default Direct link to any of the forums on "The Shoptalkforums" anyone?

Hi all.

Shoptalkforums have been hacked again, but just the frontpage, does anyone
have a direct link to any of the sub pages?

Thanx.
Jørn.

Old January 1st 05, 04:44 PM
Wolfgang

It too "times out" so entire server must be off line!
http://shoptalkforums.com/viewforum....2e9fa14 cafe7

Old January 1st 05, 05:07 PM
jjs

"P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
> Hi all.
>
> Shoptalkforums have been hacked again [...]

Very disappointing. Some of us donated real money to keep that thing going,
only to find they don't have the most basic security patches installed.
Pity.

Old January 1st 05, 05:18 PM

jjs wrote:
> "P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
> > Hi all.
> >
> > Shoptalkforums have been hacked again [...]

> Very disappointing. Some of us donated real money to keep that thing

going,
> only to find they don't have the most basic security patches

installed.
> Pity.

It sure is sad, that is a cutting edge group of guys and I can't even
get in.

Joe

Old January 3rd 05, 03:52 AM
southeastvw

Hey guys!
I did happen to see a post on thesamba about them taking if off line to
fix the problem. This came from a very respectable source that is
helping the guy out with STF. (Tuna, which many of you know from the
Type IV Forum)
I too miss the STF, but hopefully they will fix the problems so we
all can enjoy again!

Kathy

Old January 3rd 05, 06:17 AM
David Gravereaux

"southeastvw" > wrote:

>Hey guys!
>I did happen to see a post on thesamba about them taking if off line to
>fix the problem. This came from a very respectable source that is
>helping the guy out with STF. (Tuna, which many of you know from the
>Type IV Forum)
>I too miss the STF, but hopefully they will fix the problems so we
>all can enjoy again!
>
>Kathy

For those that don't know, Kathy is a moderator for the "aircooled
technology" forum on STF.

I spoke with the STF admin the day after the front page hack, and he said
the same about taking STF offline for a bit while they revamp.

Just hang tight.. it'll be back up soon.

--
David Gravereaux >
[species: human; planet: earth,milkyway(western spiral arm),alpha sector]
Old January 4th 05, 04:01 PM
Karl

I am sure John C. will jump in and blame it on Mario [Kafertoys]..............

oups.com...

Old January 9th 05, 02:28 PM
Kafertoys

>Shoptalkforums have been hacked again, but just the frontpage, does anyone
>have a direct link to any of the sub pages?

http://shoptalkforums.com/index.php

this is what I use

Mario