where are you all from ?

Old December 4th 04, 04:52 AM
Roger Ivie

On 2004-12-04, Michael Cecil > wrote:
> Well, if you want a free website without adverts you can join
> sdf.lonestar.org. You might remember them from the BBS days here in DFW.
> You can go to that site for details or just telnet to it to set up your
> account.

Plate o shrimp! Just the other day my wife cut the middle out of an old
sdf.lonestar.org sticker because I wanted the drawing of a VT-52 but
wasn't interested in the advertisement part.

("Plate o shrimp" comes from the movie Repo Man wherein there's an
explanation about the cosmic unconscious that uses a plate of shrimp as
an example. Something like "Think of something; like 'plate of shrimp'.
Next thing you know you start seeing shrimp or plates". Later, the
characters walk into a store (for a four-pack of "drink") that is
advertising a plate o' shrimp special. In this case, an old
sdf.lonestar.org sticker pops up out of nowhere and the next thing I
know I see people talking about it)

--
Roger Ivie

http://anachronda.webhop.org/
Old December 4th 04, 05:44 AM
Joe Cali Next Generation-usa

Jan Andersson > wrote in message >...
> To all those who have requested an update on the RAMVAWORLD site,
>
> please hold on for a while. They have lost my user ID but the site is
> still up.
> It was most likely due to the Yahoo & Geocities merger.
>
> Idiots. Now I can't access my own site.
>
> Jan

Not accurate--- I am not listed and I am from NY. Jan is not listed
and he is from Jupiter. ( Jan kidding ).

Really I an not listed. It is also very interesting there are
actually some states in the U.S. that do not have any members. I am
sure that is not an error they look like the states guys drive
pickups.
Joe
Old December 4th 04, 07:57 AM
Bill Berckman

Joe Cali wrote:

>Really I an not listed. It is also very interesting there are
>actually some states in the U.S. that do not have any members. I am
>sure that is not an error they look like the states guys drive
>pickups.
>Joe

Could also be the states that voted for Ralph Nader. )

Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Old December 4th 04, 12:40 PM
Jan Andersson

Joe Cali Next Generation-usa wrote:

> Jan Andersson > wrote in message >...
> > To all those who have requested an update on the RAMVAWORLD site,
> >
> > please hold on for a while. They have lost my user ID but the site is
> > still up.
> > It was most likely due to the Yahoo & Geocities merger.
> >
> > Idiots. Now I can't access my own site.
> >
> > Jan

> Not accurate--- I am not listed and I am from NY. Jan is not listed
> and he is from Jupiter. ( Jan kidding ).
>
> Really I an not listed. It is also very interesting there are
> actually some states in the U.S. that do not have any members. I am
> sure that is not an error they look like the states guys drive
> pickups.
> Joe

I never list anyone unless they spesifically ask me to.
I haven't updated the site in ages. Haven't had the time. Hence I
haven't advertised it.

Jan
Old December 4th 04, 05:10 PM
bug '59

Hey Jan,

how can one be listed?
I'm visiting this NG for a while now and post a question (and a remark)
occasionally.
Love to read the posts here, OT or not.
But i don't have any idea on how the other posters are... (novice like me,
experienced or anything between it)

Is there a way to be listed?? Or do i just have to mail you (as webdesigner)
to get the job done?

Thanks in advance
Roger

"Jan Andersson" > schreef in bericht

Old December 5th 04, 12:54 AM
Jan Andersson

That's how it works.. email me your data.

Only it doesn't work right now, no matter what.. because Yahoo screwed
up my account.

Jan

Old December 5th 04, 11:53 AM
bug '59

ok cheers Jan,

does that include a picture?
or just name E-mail adress and car specs.?

Luck with Yahoo...

Old December 5th 04, 03:28 PM
Jan Andersson

No pictures. I have another site for that but I'll keep that a secret
until I have sorted these things out with Yahoo.

jan

Old December 5th 04, 11:55 PM
Tomasz Antkowiak

ilambert wrote:
> HI and welcome Tomasz.Would that be south Poland,you all?

in fact it ist more western poland city named POZNAN it is in
WIELKOPOLSKA.

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Old December 7th 04, 08:09 PM
bug '59

Hey Tomasz,

I've been in Poznan several times ('94) great city, as are many in Poland.
I've been in Jancowiece (near Poznan) on our way to Leba.... Loved it all
the way and hope to go to Krakow some day. Great country!!!

Greetings...
Roger
"Tomasz Antkowiak" > schreef in bericht