Honda parts catalog problem

Old May 24th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Honda parts catalog problem

Hi, I have been to several websites that provide the honda parts
catalog online and still have a problem finding out what parts i need
becasue they are providing 2 part numbers for the same part. I have
called one part desk(southbay honda) and they were guessing which part
i needed.
even with the VIN# they can't tell.

I need a front left and right seat belt buckle for 2004 CRV EX.
here are the numbers for the Right side...

04813-SCA-A01ZA
04813-S9A-A01ZA

SCA? and S9A? what's the difference?

please help,

Greg.

Old May 24th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Something does seem fishy here. www.slhonda.com (parts
section) doesn't show these numbers for a 2004 CR-V EX. The
numbers are similar, but not quite the same.

I do see the same discrepancy (different part nos. for the
same part) for the saddle-colored buckles at slhonda.com,
though. Prices are sometimes different, too, for seemingly
the same aprt.

Surf around this area. Or call slhonda.com and ask.

Old May 25th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Could you give the website addresses for the Honda factory parts?

I think I would call additional Honda parts depts for an answer to
your question (if the list doesn't come through).

Phil

Old May 25th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Yes there are now 3 different part #'s for this one item.

maybe SL might have an answer i will call thanks.

here is the original part website

www.hondapartscheap.com/southbay/jsp/home.jsp

this one has another 2 different part numbers

www.slhonda.com

Old May 25th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Here's another place to check:

www.MagAuto.com