real bad camber

Old July 3rd 05, 05:51 AM
zac s via CarKB.com

Default real bad camber

can anyone tll me if there is a way to adjust my camber by myself... even
just a little. i cant even drive my car right now because the old tires
Related Links
Buy Tires at The Tire Rack
Shop for tires at PartsAmerica.com
wore
through to the wire and i put some new ones on and now when i hit a bumb the
car tries to send me into the right side curb. i am new to hondas and this
one is a 91 hatch with coil over suspension up front...

please help if possible
Old July 3rd 05, 03:24 PM
Shep

Sounds like some thing is worn, no easy camber adjustment on that car.

Old July 3rd 05, 06:57 PM
zac s via CarKB.com

Shep wrote:
>Sounds like some thing is worn, no easy camber adjustment on that car.
>> can anyone tll me if there is a way to adjust my camber by myself... even
>> just a little. i cant even drive my car right now because the old tires

>[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
>>
>> please help if possible

o... thanks

URGENT: Backroom deals might pass the Real ID Act [email protected] Driving 0 April 28th 05 09:39 PM
Real ID Act in the Senate [email protected] Driving 0 April 6th 05 03:03 AM
Camber again ThaDriver VW air cooled 3 December 13th 04 10:51 AM
I know that rav4 is not a real 4x4 in terms of what real 4x4's are, but we all have to start some place, right? LovingPerson 4x4 2 January 12th 04 11:34 AM