Audi Quattro parts search

Old June 4th 04, 05:09 PM
John

Default Audi Quattro parts search

I am looking for a piston with the rings, and a valve cover closest to
the divers side for a 1990 V8 3.6L Audi Quattro. Need a price quote and
maybe some good places to find those in and around the Dallas, Tx area.
Reply to , and thanks ahead of time.

Old June 5th 04, 03:54 PM
John

One small correction, I need the valve train instead of the valve cover.
Both will be good to get though. Let me know the prices. Thanks

Old June 7th 04, 03:54 PM
Steve Sears

John,
Need a piston and valves, eh? Did the timing belt "go boom"?
If it did, you may be looking at more than just the piston and valve cover -
make sure that the cylinder walls aren't damaged as well.
For used parts, try:
www.car-part.com
www.800allaudi.com
for new parts, try the dealer, or www.audiquattroparts.com or any of the
numerous parts sources listed on www.audifans.com
At the very least, you should get new rings for the used piston.
Cheers!
Steve Sears
1987 Audi 5kTQ
1980 Audi 5k
1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes
(SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Old June 7th 04, 06:47 PM
John

all the help is very much appreciated. once again, thanks

Audi Concert and mp3 Emilio Audi 5 June 4th 04 01:04 PM
audi can bus Magne B. Audi 1 June 1st 04 08:08 PM
Xenon headlights - 2001 vs. 2004 Audi Gilbert M. Kowie Audi 1 June 1st 04 05:33 PM
Audi 100 quattro temp gauge probs Paul Wickham Audi 1 May 31st 04 04:39 PM
temperature gauge problems Uk model 1992 K reg 100 2.3 quattro AAR Paul Wickham Audi 0 May 22nd 04 05:47 PM