Goodbye RAS

Old June 23rd 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Goodbye RAS

Get an adult to read that link for you, you silly little child.

Old June 23rd 06, 10:20 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

So you think Im an idiot, do I care at all what you think? It just shows
who you really are. A sad little child unable to form any kind of rational
argument and instead spew single syllable insults like a first grader... I
bet your parents are very proud, LOL.

Are you serious? I guess you missed this.. "Comments are response to
claims by GOP senators". They just happen to leave off the important
details of WHOM the response is from... LOL. That isnt "reporting" thats
propaganda.

> "Senior U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday they have no evidence
> that Iraq produced chemical weapons after the 1991 Gulf War, despite
> recent reports from media outlets and Republican lawmakers. "

And? So now (to fit your needs) these WMDs arent enough, are too old and
not produced after 1991? Who gives a **** besides some whack job tinfoiled
fool like you? The reality is YOUR argument have been proven completely
false but instead of finally admitting your error you squirm like the little
****ing worm you are pulling anonymous democrat quotes from some useless
website. LOL... What a LOSER.....

I guess "Anonymous" when it's suits your needs actually means something. To
the rest of us rational people it means a sad little democrat bureaucrat
willing to do ANYTHING including TREASON to save his gravytrainriding
government job.

I mean really, is this all you can come up with?

See what happens when you read the NYTs and believe the bull****...

Id bet Anne Coulter could take you out with one swing, LOL.

Buh-Bye loser...

--
"DGF is trying to pee on my leg then tell me it's raining but its hard to
aim while in a squat"

"David G . ..

Old June 23rd 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch A wrote:
> So you think Im an idiot, do I care at all what you think? It just
> shows who you really are. A sad little child unable to form any kind of
> rational argument and instead spew single syllable insults like a first
> grader... I bet your parents are very proud, LOL.
>
> Are you serious? I guess you missed this.. "Comments are response to
> claims by GOP senators". They just happen to leave off the important
> details of WHOM the response is from... LOL. That isnt "reporting"
> thats propaganda.
>

>> "Senior U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday they have no
>> evidence that Iraq produced chemical weapons after the 1991 Gulf War,
>> despite recent reports from media outlets and Republican lawmakers. "

> And? So now (to fit your needs) these WMDs arent enough, are too old
> and not produced after 1991? Who gives a **** besides some whack job
> tinfoiled fool like you? The reality is YOUR argument have been proven
> completely false but instead of finally admitting your error you squirm
> like the little ****ing worm you are pulling anonymous democrat quotes
> from some useless website. LOL... What a LOSER.....
>
> I guess "Anonymous" when it's suits your needs actually means
> something. To the rest of us rational people it means a sad little
> democrat bureaucrat willing to do ANYTHING including TREASON to save his
> gravytrainriding government job.
>
> I mean really, is this all you can come up with?
>
> See what happens when you read the NYTs and believe the bull****...

> ok... Id bet Anne Coulter could take you out with one swing, LOL.
>
> Buh-Bye loser...

I think Mitch was taken from the breast too young.
Old June 24th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Well let's see what someone who REALLY knows what he is talking about says.

They probably would have been intended for chemical attacks during the
Iran-Iraq War, said David Kay, who headed the U.S. weapons-hunting team
in Iraq from 2003 until early 2004.

He said experts on Iraq's chemical weapons are in "almost 100 percent
agreement" that sarin nerve agent produced from the 1980s would no
longer be dangerous.

"It is less toxic than most things that Americans have under their
kitchen sink at this point," Kay said.

By KATHERINE SHRADER
The Associated Press
Thursday, June 22, 2006; 11:11 PM

Marty

PS
Saddam being the evil murder that you correctly describe him as being is
hardly justification for the ongoing killing unless of course you
consider the Iraq war a success for helping to keep the price of oil high.

Goodbye Explorer zoti Ford Explorer 0 May 29th 06 04:38 AM
Goodbye and thank you Tim Saturn 11 December 22nd 05 01:24 PM
Goodbye Gatlin90 Alfa Romeo 1 March 18th 05 06:43 AM
Goodbye Usenet. Hello Mailing Lists, Chat, and Web forums. Usual Suspect Driving 0 February 17th 05 09:17 AM
Goodbye Saturn!!! :D GoAwAy669 Saturn 10 June 9th 04 05:59 AM