Goodbye RAS

Old June 22nd 06, 08:39 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Goodbye RAS

plunk and plunk
Old June 22nd 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mike Hunt enlightened us with:

You or a freaking ID10T.
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/...classified.pdf

it has been more than recent public knowledge that there were WMD's dumbass,
there was thought & fear of Neuclear threat that has yet to be disproven.

Old June 22nd 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

PlowBoy wrote:
> Mike Hunt enlightened us with:
>
> You or a freaking ID10T.
> http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/...classified.pdf

Foxnews! You ****! I bet you believe EVERYTHING fox tells you. Didn't
they break the fake moon landings story too?
Old June 22nd 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mike Hunt wrote:
> PlowBoy wrote:
>
>> Mike Hunt enlightened us with:
>>
>> You or a freaking ID10T.
>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html
>> http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/...classified.pdf
>>

> Foxnews! You ****! I bet you believe EVERYTHING fox tells you. Didn't
> they break the fake moon landings story too?

Well, he doesn't even comprehend what he reads on FAUX News. At least it's
not a clear cut case:

> Offering the official administration response to FOX News, a senior Defense Department official
> pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.

> "This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the
> munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the
> WMDs for which this country went to war."

l8er
ronny
Old June 22nd 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Ahhh, Im hurt ) It's always comical when someone feels a plonk publically
makes any difference to anyone but themselves. A giant ego? Superiority
complex perhaps? Too funny.... Meet "Mr. Pavlov"....

The puppeteer...LOL
--
"Don't pee an my leg then tell me it's raining"

Old June 23rd 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> > "This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the
> official said, adding the
> > munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world

> believed Iraq had, and not the
> > WMDs for which this country went to war."

> l8er
> ronny

Yep, those were the Weapons of Mass Destruction that Ronald Reagan gave
the thumbs up to.
Old June 23rd 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Idiot.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13480264/

. net...

Old June 23rd 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Today's American government is just flat-out pathetic. Same goes for
anyone who can't even see that.

Old June 23rd 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Now that is funny yet sad all at the same time.

Of course thats what the dems are going to say. Reality is not part of any
liberal dems life and this is no different. When obvious facts blow ANY and
ALL irrational lefty arguments away just make up some stuff then repeat it
over and over till all the tinfoiled morons like you are convinced. You
make it too easy for them One more nail in your parties coffin and yet
another perfect example of why no one believes a liberal

Like I said ANYONE with ANY common sense knows that Saddam was an evil
murderer that would not have hesitated to kill you and your family given the
opportunity. If the weapons are so degraded how about we store them in YOUR
bedroom? Please?

Youre so blinded by your own rage that you cannot differentiate reality from
your own anti-American anti-Bush rage. You are the poster child of the
democratic party and let me be the first to say WHEWWWW. Even Hillary
agrees Your type will keep the dems out of power for the foreseeable
future and America thanks you and Howard Dean!

It's OK. You liberal democrats have had a very bad month and it's only
getting worse for yall, hehehehahaha...

Werent you moving to France?

See I don't cry about you defeating my killfile. Its too fun making you
look even more foolish than you already make yourself look.

BTW how RASCAR doing? Oh never mind, you already destroyed it...

Buh-Bye loser!

Mitch

--
"Don't pee an my leg then tell me it's raining"
. ..

Old June 23rd 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

He still can't read. Idiot.

"Senior U.S. intelligence officials said Thursday they have no evidence that
Iraq produced chemical weapons after the 1991 Gulf War, despite recent
reports from media outlets and Republican lawmakers. "

--
David G Fisher

news

Goodbye Explorer zoti Ford Explorer 0 May 29th 06 04:38 AM
Goodbye and thank you Tim Saturn 11 December 22nd 05 01:24 PM
Goodbye Gatlin90 Alfa Romeo 1 March 18th 05 06:43 AM
Goodbye Usenet. Hello Mailing Lists, Chat, and Web forums. Usual Suspect Driving 0 February 17th 05 09:17 AM
Goodbye Saturn!!! :D GoAwAy669 Saturn 10 June 9th 04 05:59 AM