GT Legends does anyone have Monza without the Chicanes?

Old June 21st 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default GT Legends does anyone have Monza without the Chicanes?

Seems odd that those chicanes cannot be simply done away with...but don't ask me
as I have a hard time merely coding HTML...as anyone who has visited my website
will attest to.

PAPADOC

> Because they already had the licenses paid for the modern tracks. They
>already had all the surveying they needed for the modern tracks. They
>already had all the track data completed. Thus a year's worth of work was
>not needed and a year's worth of income was not lost.

My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html
Old June 21st 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

PAPADOC wrote:
> No doubt but nowhere near the **** up of a hot summer in France. The French
> didn't have th excuse that the city was under water when they allowed 15,000 of
> their old to die.

Well, you're again proving what a silly nut you are.

New Orleans was and always will be an area with high probability of flooding.

That hot summer was off the scale. Nobody expected it. Hey, let's put several
hundred thousand old people in air conditioned hotel rooms... wait, we don't
have them, let's build them! Should only take about 2 days, right?

sneeringly
Old June 22nd 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Ronald Stoehr" > wrote in message
> PAPADOC wrote:
>> No doubt but nowhere near the **** up of a hot summer in France. The
>> French
>> didn't have th excuse that the city was under water when they allowed
>> 15,000 of
>> their old to die.

> Well, you're again proving what a silly nut you are.
>
> New Orleans was and always will be an area with high probability of
> flooding.
>
> That hot summer was off the scale. Nobody expected it. Hey, let's put
> several
> hundred thousand old people in air conditioned hotel rooms... wait, we
> don't
> have them, let's build them! Should only take about 2 days, right?
>
> sneeringly

They'd probably die of Legionnaire's disease from the air-con instead.

Head for the hills, we're doomed!!!

Old July 4th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PAPADOC

Or maybe lets do what we did in New Orleans that saved so many people...we went
back and helped the old people get out of the city...ooops.

Guess those summer vacations in France were a mite more important than the old
folks.

PAPADOC

>Well, you're again proving what a silly nut you are.
>
>New Orleans was and always will be an area with high probability of flooding.
>
>That hot summer was off the scale. Nobody expected it. Hey, let's put several
>hundred thousand old people in air conditioned hotel rooms... wait, we don't
>have them, let's build them! Should only take about 2 days, right?
>
>sneeringly

My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html

GT Legends Cheat Codes Phaze Simulators 10 February 20th 06 09:29 PM
Racing Legends Tim Epstein Simulators 30 November 7th 05 11:51 PM
Need NASCAR LEGENDS files ... believe it or not ........ .......... Doug Simulators 16 May 31st 05 10:08 PM
Racing Legends forums gone? [email protected] Simulators 13 February 3rd 05 08:29 PM
FS: 1992 GSS "Legends Of Indy" Rick MMears "Autographed" Card J.R. Sinclair General 0 April 5th 04 06:36 AM