GT Legends does anyone have Monza without the Chicanes?

Old June 11th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default GT Legends does anyone have Monza without the Chicanes?

hehe...Mikey, its not that America can do no wrong it is that according to much
of the world unable to face the facts of its new dhimmi status America is the
only one doing anything wrong. The Dhimmis would much prefer to march off to
slavery without anyone raising their voices.

When large swaths of the earth believe that it was either the Jews or Bush or
them both combined that managed to perpetuate 9/11 we have a serious gap in the
reality of the world.

Btw New Orleans??? I grew up there and now live just 60 miles away..your point?

It was under the Democrats that much of the damage was done. Jimmy Carter
allowing Khomeni back into power was absurd as was wringing his hands when those
clowns took over the Embassy. Then his Advisors get the bright idea to support
Muslims against the Soviets and it all went to **** after that. Then under
Clinton where the CIA was destroyed...and a blind eye turned to state sponsored
terror.

Reagan was complicit in the support the Muslims idiocy as well...and he was,
much to his everlasting discredit, responsible for allowing the Hezbollah to
chase us out of Lebannon.

PAPADOC

>Sad to see someone who thinks the USA can do no wrong, especial;y under
>a republican! Sad to see any criticism of the USA dismissed as coming
>from anti-Americans!
>
>BTW, New Orleans...

My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html
Old June 11th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

It was a bit of a **** up.
Old June 11th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Lets not forget what Jimmy Carter did with his judicial appointments. The
9th Circuit Court of Appalling is a perfect example of his extreme
ineptitude. We may have been a whole lot better off with his brother Billy
as president, as history proves daily..

Its gotten way to boring around here. Between consoles and where a z06 got
its name Im getting numb...

Mitch

Old June 11th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch_A wrote:

> Its gotten way to boring around here. Between consoles and where a z06
> got its name Im getting numb...

No interest in GTR2, Matrox Triplehead2go, Logi G25 wheel, Netkar Pro's
future, GT Legends addons?
Old June 11th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

GTR2 sounds interesting but the Starforce "politics" get kinda old, very
fast

The "Conduct" thread seemed a bit more politics than Racesim

Whats to talk about regarding NKP? Until we hear some facts about its
future its kinda hard to talk about.

I mentioned the G25 (first, tee-hee) awhile back but its still to far off to
be a viable conversation for very long.

GTL would be a lot more interesting on the "old tracks" As already
mentioned numerous times. Im still trying to digest WHY they decided to do
old cars on modern (chicane infested tracks) instead of the manly man track
of old when "balls" really mattered...

The Matox triplehead is very interesting though. Im a bit suspect on its
performance. I hope to hear more about it soon as Im about ready for an
upgrade.

On another note Ive been playing with Windows Vista beta. Havent had a
chance to load any games yet but in the short time Ive played around Id have
to say Vista is on par with Win98 on its evolutionary path. Much more an
evolution (than revolution) than say from win311 to W95 or W98/2k to XP.
Looks cute but I don't really care much for cute. Seems a step in the right
direction as far as security goes (from the kernel standpoint anyway). I do
like the Media Center as part of the OS instead of the OS. Im off to load
up rFactor and check it out. Creative as usual has done nearly nothing as
far as beta drivers go. 2 Speaker and nothing else. Remember the SB Live
wdm drivers? Reminds me of GPAL

Hopefully your subtle reminder gets me back on track Occasionally I need
some guidance from a (OT anonymous) sponsor, thks Tony )

Mitch

. uk...

Old June 12th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> GTL would be a lot more interesting on the "old tracks" As already
> mentioned numerous times. Im still trying to digest WHY they decided
> to do old cars on modern (chicane infested tracks) instead of the
> manly man track of old when "balls" really mattered...

Because they already had the licenses paid for the modern tracks. They
already had all the surveying they needed for the modern tracks. They
already had all the track data completed. Thus a year's worth of work was
not needed and a year's worth of income was not lost.

Old June 12th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch_A wrote:

> GTL would be a lot more interesting on the "old tracks" As already
> mentioned numerous times. Im still trying to digest WHY they decided to do
> old cars on modern (chicane infested tracks) instead of the manly man track
> of old when "balls" really mattered...

> Mitch

Because that's the venues that the FIA Historic Racing Championship
competes on? Seems like a no brainer there....

Not to be confused with a true desire to run the sim on the old,
"ballsy" tracks. That sentiment I agree with entirely. An addon track
pack would fit the bill perfectly, but I suspect that we all know it
will never happen.

Old June 12th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I didnt really consider this series a "real" racing series. I was thinking
along the lines of historic races or goodwood (rich man fun races) but I
guess I was wrong.

Does anyone actually pay to watch these races or are they for the
competitors?

I wonder if Papy paid licensing fee's for the GPL tracks? Hell, call it
Spah and make it as close as possible based on old tape. It bears little
resemblance to the new Spa anyway so couldnt it be considered a fantasy
track?

Mitch

Old June 12th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mitch_A" > wrote in
.com:

> I didnt really consider this series a "real" racing series. I was
> thinking along the lines of historic races or goodwood (rich man fun
> races) but I guess I was wrong.

Rich men with expensive rare toys. Usually this type of race piggy-
backs with an existing series.

> Does anyone actually pay to watch these races or are they for the
> competitors?

Yep...historic weekends are run at many more places than just Goodwood.
Laguna, Road America, just about any track with some history stands a
chance of having an outing.

> I wonder if Papy paid licensing fee's for the GPL tracks? Hell, call
> it Spah and make it as close as possible based on old tape. It bears
> little resemblance to the new Spa anyway so couldnt it be considered a
> fantasy track?
>
> Mitch

Now you know ONE of the reasons that 1967 was chosen. I beleive in
1968 the beginnings of a Racing Goverment began to control things.
Perhaps even the FIA. Bruce or one of the real historians might know.

dave henrie

Old June 21st 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

No doubt but nowhere near the **** up of a hot summer in France. The French
didn't have th excuse that the city was under water when they allowed 15,000 of
their old to die.

PAPADOC

>It was a bit of a **** up.

My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html

GT Legends Cheat Codes Phaze Simulators 10 February 20th 06 09:29 PM
Racing Legends Tim Epstein Simulators 30 November 7th 05 11:51 PM
Need NASCAR LEGENDS files ... believe it or not ........ .......... Doug Simulators 16 May 31st 05 10:08 PM
Racing Legends forums gone? [email protected] Simulators 13 February 3rd 05 08:29 PM
FS: 1992 GSS "Legends Of Indy" Rick MMears "Autographed" Card J.R. Sinclair General 0 April 5th 04 06:36 AM