Talk About Gross Polluters!

Old August 5th 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.smokers
[email protected]

Default Talk About Gross Polluters!

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 08:02:59 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>Forget about cars - the most polluted exhaust is the foul gases that
>come out of a smoker's mouth! And that's not even taking into account
>all the solid waste these jerks flick out of their open windows onto
>the street.
>
>http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1233657.php
>
>Smog technician not just blowing smoke
>A smoker, he compares his breath to a car's emissions. Guess which is
>dirtier?
>By COURTNEY PERKES
>The Orange County Register
>
>COSTA MESA – Smog technician Christopher Delo pulls a long, coiled
>probe out of the exhaust pipe of a late-model Volvo. The car passed
>smog certification, so it's time for his smoke break.
>
>Delo lights a Marlboro, still holding the pollution-measuring nozzle.
>He takes a drag and puffs directly into the end of the probe to "smog"
>himself.
>
>Flashing across the computer screen at Newport Smog are readings for
>air-polluting molecules from partially burned fuel, including
>hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide. The 1997 Volvo measured 50 parts per
>million of hydrocarbon emissions. Delo's breath reads 351.
>
>In car terms, he's a spewing, gross polluter.

I always exhale my cigarette smoke into a catalytic converter. All
remaining hydrocarbons and other emissions enter the recirculation
valve which is powered by a solar air pump, and recirculated into my
lungs for more pleasure and enjoyment. All that remains after the
processing is pure water which I cough into my esophagus and later
release when I urinate.

---
Why have sex when you could be smoking?

Old August 5th 06, 11:33 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.smokers
Dave Head

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 04:43:44 -0500, wrote:

>On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 08:02:59 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:
>
>>Forget about cars - the most polluted exhaust is the foul gases that
>>come out of a smoker's mouth! And that's not even taking into account
>>all the solid waste these jerks flick out of their open windows onto
>>the street.

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1233657.php

>>Smog technician not just blowing smoke
>>A smoker, he compares his breath to a car's emissions. Guess which is
>>dirtier?
>>By COURTNEY PERKES
>>The Orange County Register
>>
>>COSTA MESA – Smog technician Christopher Delo pulls a long, coiled
>>probe out of the exhaust pipe of a late-model Volvo. The car passed
>>smog certification, so it's time for his smoke break.
>>
>>Delo lights a Marlboro, still holding the pollution-measuring nozzle.
>>He takes a drag and puffs directly into the end of the probe to "smog"
>>himself.
>>
>>Flashing across the computer screen at Newport Smog are readings for
>>air-polluting molecules from partially burned fuel, including
>>hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide. The 1997 Volvo measured 50 parts per
>>million of hydrocarbon emissions. Delo's breath reads 351.
>>
>>In car terms, he's a spewing, gross polluter.

>I always exhale my cigarette smoke into a catalytic converter. All
>remaining hydrocarbons and other emissions enter the recirculation
>valve which is powered by a solar air pump, and recirculated into my
>lungs for more pleasure and enjoyment. All that remains after the
>processing is pure water which I cough into my esophagus and later
>release when I urinate.
>

>---
>Why have sex when you could be smoking?

Well, you know what they say - if you smoke after sex, you're doing it too
fast...
Old August 7th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.smokers
[email protected]

Dave Head wrote:

> Well, you know what they say - if you smoke after sex, you're doing it too
> fast...

I think it was Babs Broughton who said that when he got up during sex
to was his hands.