I really enjoy (CONFIRM) Richard Burnes Rally (CONFIRM) buts whats with (CONFIRM)

Old November 2nd 04, 11:23 PM
Battle Weary

Default I really enjoy (CONFIRM) Richard Burnes Rally (CONFIRM) buts whats with (CONFIRM)

all the (CONFIRMATIONS) are users really in need to (CONFIRM) every
single menu change(CONFIRM)

cheers

Glenn (CONFIRM)
Old November 3rd 04, 12:17 AM
JTS

Battle Weary wrote:
> all the (CONFIRMATIONS) are users really in need to (CONFIRM) every
> single menu change(CONFIRM)
>
> cheers
>
> Glenn (CONFIRM)

It's a European thing, I believe.
Old November 3rd 04, 02:13 AM
Destroy

It's leftovers from the console port, lame but only tolerable cause the
sim is so damn great.

Old November 3rd 04, 09:08 AM
Jussi Koukku

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 18:17:10 -0500, JTS > wrote
something like:

>Battle Weary wrote:
>> all the (CONFIRMATIONS) are users really in need to (CONFIRM) every
>> single menu change(CONFIRM)

>It's a European thing, I believe.

So that's where all those "Are you sure you want choose the 'Yes I'm
sure' option?" pop-ups came to Windows... :-P

Seriously speaking, it's a console thing.
--
- Jussi Koukku -
Old November 4th 04, 10:29 PM
Battle Weary

You nailed it SWERVO thats exactly what I meant. I can understand a
CONFIRM as a second level confirmation (like when you delete a file)
but geeez everytime you make an entry on the keyboard is a bit rich.

still think the sim is excellent though 9/10 for mine