Reason NOT to buy NR2003....

Old January 24th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Hobbes[_2_]

Default Reason NOT to buy NR2003....

Sierra no longer checks cd kyes so user could copy disc and sell original
and still play the game online. Don't sucker into paying $70 for software 5
years old, torrent it!

Old January 24th 08, 01:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry \(The Real One - For Now....\)

NR2003 is one of the hardest discs to copy I've seen. In fact, I've yet to
be successful and I've tried everything... I'd love to have a backup.

-Larry

Old January 24th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Don Schwartz Jr

I have my n2003 cd backed up on my harddrive. I play without inserting the
cd. The site that explained how is on one of my backup disk but isn't on the
web anymore. I could try putting the saved website in a binarie group if you
want to try it but it would probably be easier to just download the image
file from usenet or torrents and burn it and use your key to install.
don

Old January 24th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry \(The Real One - For Now....\)

Sure!

There is one method using Alcohol 100% (or whatever the hell the number is),
but that involves a special Alcohol image which is not what I'm after. I
want an actual polycarb backup I can use so I can put the original in my
safe.

-Larry

. ..

Old January 24th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Don Schwartz Jr

I put the file on rapidshare at this link.
http://rapidshare.com/files/86274749/nr2003.rar.html
The rar has the saved copy of the website and 2 files you need. The backup
uses alcohol 120 to create and burn the image but you can get a free 30 day
trial.
Don

Old January 24th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Hobbes[_2_]

"Larry (The Real One - For Now....)" > wrote in message
> NR2003 is one of the hardest discs to copy I've seen. In fact, I've yet
> to be successful and I've tried everything... I'd love to have a backup.
>
> -Larry
>
> "Hobbes" > wrote in message
>> Sierra no longer checks cd kyes so user could copy disc and sell original
>> and still play the game online. Don't sucker into paying $70 for
>> software 5 years old, torrent it!

The no-cd crack works online as well if you can't get the game to run off
cd.

Old January 24th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry \(The Real One - For Now....\)

Thanks!

Old January 24th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jwilson54

Larry (The Real One - For Now....) wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> -Larry
>
> "Don Schwartz Jr" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>> I put the file on rapidshare at this link.
>> http://rapidshare.com/files/86274749/nr2003.rar.html
>> The rar has the saved copy of the website and 2 files you need. The
>> backup
>> uses alcohol 120 to create and burn the image but you can get a free
>> 30 day
>> trial.
>> Don

Blind Write Dameon Tools have worked since I first bought NR2003. My
disc was only used to install game.Dameon uses an image of the disc so I
Think you could burn a hard copy using it.
Old January 25th 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry \(The Real One - For Now....\)

I used to be a Dameon Tools fan, but abandoned it when it went Adware.

-Larry

Old January 30th 08, 08:58 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Backspace

Hobbes wrote:
> Sierra no longer checks cd kyes so user could copy disc and sell
> original and still play the game online. Don't sucker into paying $70
> for software 5 years old, torrent it!

Does it support 1680x1050 widescreen? My NR2002 doesn't and looks like
crap on my LCD because of it.