BMW parts shops that sell internationally WARNING

Old December 2nd 04, 05:29 AM
Peer

Default BMW parts shops that sell internationally WARNING

DO not buy from
marcsbmwparts.com

alias

He ripped me off bigtime ... I sent him $US 440 for a Hydraulic brake
booster for a 740iL beemer and he has not sent me the part ...(did send the
wrong part however which i returned by AIR costing another $70) dont think
he can read part numbers or knows how to view photographs as i sent him
both.......
HE trades on Ebay as well
be warned he is dishonest.

I paid by PAYPAL .. and "AS" i did not lodge a complaint within 30 Days..
(because I kept on being told the part is on its way etc) .. PAYPAL said
Tough did u not read our rules.??

has put a sour taste in my mouth and Ill be sticking with Aussie suppliers
in OZ ... not the rip off merhcants in the USA... ended up getting the part
cheaper here in OZ anyway ,,,

so be warned id u plan on buying on the net ,,,

anyone who wants more info on this so that they do not fall into the same
trap themseves please contact me..

Old December 2nd 04, 05:36 AM
Peer

I strand correctred ,, he no longer sells on EBAY..
please read his statement below..
Mind YOU I HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED ... its been since JUNE 1 2004 that ive
been waiting for the part ,,,
here this is of his website...
so buy at your own risk

Dear Valued Ebay Customers,

On November 18, 2004 , We stopped selling our merchandise on Ebay.

We tried everything possible to avoid this, but we felt that EBay's trade
agreement

Didn't fit into our time period for shipping out orders. We have always
tried to ship

Merchandise as fast as possible and work out any problems with our customers

But after all we are in the used auto parts business and it is practically
unavoidable

Ebay customers expect their shipment almost immediately and if they don't
receive in a week

They automatically cry FRAUD!!, We have never fraudulently deceived anyone.
As of

The last count we had 98% feedback (1871 positive, 150 neutral, 24
negatives) and 24

Which were mutually withdrawn because we worked out the problem. We strive
to fill

Every order as fast as possible, Ebay was only 25% of our business, so we
hope you will

Contact us directly for your future parts needs. If you are a customer on
record we would

Like to offer you a $25 credit towards and future orders with us. IF YOU
HAVE AN

OPEN EBAY ORDER, IT'S BEING SHIPPED ASAP, WE HOPE THIS HASN'T

CAUSED YOU ANY INCONVEINCE.

Marc A Goldberg

President

Internet Auto Parts Sales Inc

Old December 2nd 04, 06:32 PM
DFS

> The last count we had 98% feedback (1871 positive, 150 neutral, 24
> negatives) and 24 Which were mutually withdrawn because we worked out the
> problem.

With this sort of feedback, why did you order from this bum in the first
place???

That's essentially 48 NEGATIVE feedbacks and 150 NEUTRAL. By my
calculation, that's over 10% neutral and negative. People normally only
leave a neutral when they fear retribution if they were to leave a negative,
so I always consider them against the seller when looking at the big
picture.

Thanks for the heads' up, and sorry you were taken.

DS

Old December 2nd 04, 08:42 PM
Peer

At the time i did not know he was selling on ebay....
I did a search for the part i needed on Google... came to his site somehow.
sent an email to him and to a few others .. got a favourable reply as in:
"I HAVE STOCK >> I CAN SHIP TODAY"
He is "PayPal Verified"...
so i sent him the part number again with a photo
got this answer ..Yep thats IT !! i have genuine OEM form GERMANY
so isent himthe money via paypal..
So yo usee how easilly even a cautious person can get ripped off.

I have even arranged fo ra US Lawyer from Florida to send him a Letter of
demand which he just ignored ... im not prepared to spend more good money
chasing him now ... annoying part is some other suppliers also replied after
he did .... but he replied first so i used him...others were even up to $40
cheaper..... but remember he said .."I have stock I can SHIP TODAY"
think about this one ... he has a fancy website with photos of a HUGE
warehouse and wrecking yard..YET ive been informed by my US contacts his
address is like a postoffice box... and he probably works the scam from his
bedroom desk.....

Peer