99 sw2 stereo wiring

Old August 22nd 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
[email protected]

Default 99 sw2 stereo wiring

My sister just purchased a 1999 Saturn SW2 and wants me to put in an
aftermarket CD player - does anyone have the wiring diagram?

jh

Old August 23rd 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Lane

Please consider buying a radio wiring harness from Wal-Mart or any auto
parts store for around $10. It connects to the factory plug so you don't
have to cut it off and wonder which wire is which, and provides a diagram of
how to connect its wiring to your aftermarket radio. It also allows the
aftermarket radio to be removed and the stock one reinstalled very easily if
you sell the car in the future and want to keep your better radio.

You can find more info here, as well as instructions on the install process
overall: http://www.installdr.com/InstallDocs...PDF/728005.pdf

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]
---
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www.evilplastic.com

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> My sister just purchased a 1999 Saturn SW2 and wants me to put in an
> aftermarket CD player - does anyone have the wiring diagram?
>
> jh

Audi Symphony - Wiring a stereo jack? Jim Pills Audi 1 April 28th 06 06:24 PM
2001 330 ci Business CD stereo wiring diagram Planar1 BMW 0 May 26th 05 07:34 PM
anyone else have a fire caused by the wiring to the stereo in a 2001 A6 A Hunt via CarKB.com Audi 0 April 3rd 05 09:12 PM
E46 stereo wiring. Justin BMW 2 January 27th 05 10:01 PM
Audi 5000 Stereo Wiring Question Hondoman VW water cooled 6 October 4th 04 06:52 PM