$74,000

Old June 18th 04, 08:05 AM
Steve Grauman

>you're being far too kind...

LOL, his lies are just the tip of the iceberg, we all know that. I'm not sure
if he honestly didn't know that MB has been building an S600 for several years
and was simply to lazy to check, or if he honestly believes that no such model
ever existed before 2004. Either way it's stupid.
Old June 22nd 04, 05:42 AM
Tha Ghee

"Steve Grauman" > wrote in message
> >I know that, but Subie uses a H-4. they just now got H-6, and aren't

using
> >it as much as they can.
> >

> You don't know anything, otherwise you wouldn't have claimed that two
> "flat-sixes" have adifferent numbers of cylinders. Subaru has had the H6

since
> the 2000 Model Year, it's not brand new. And they aren't making much use

of it because the 2.5 litre turbochnarged H-4 is a superior motor.

what the hell are you talking about I never said the two 6's are different I
said the 4 and 6 are different start reading. you know nothing about cars
the H-6 is their feature engine, the H-4 turbo has three different levels so
you can't say it's superior. if they put twin turbos on the H-6 I think
it'll do well, look at Por.

Old June 22nd 04, 05:44 AM
Tha Ghee

"Mike Smith" > wrote in message
> Tha Ghee wrote:
>
> > "Mike Smith" > wrote in message
> >>
> >>No, they're not. 60 degrees is the optimal angle for balancing, but for
> >>packaging reasons (i.e. not as tall) 90 degrees is much more common, at
> >>least in American cars. The Audi/VW 2.8 V6 is 90 degrees, as are the
> >>newer Audi V6 engines. I believe the Honda 3.0 and 3.5 V6es are also 90
> >>degrees.

> > no you're incorrect, the 2.8 is 15 degree

> No, the *VR6* is 15 degrees. The *V6* is not. The 2.8L engine used in
> the VW Passat and previous-gen Audi A4 and A6 is a 90-degree *V6*, not
> the *VR6* used in the GTI. *Different engine*.
>
> > most are V-6s are 60 degree, the
> > only ones are GM Ford, the big 3.

> Um, given that they are the largest auto manufacturers in the world (not
> just the US - the *world*), that would mean that *most* V6es are

90-degree.

> > the 3.0 and 3.5 are 60 degree
> > www.honda.com

> That may be, but GM and Ford make *lots* more engines than Honda

worldwide.

> --
> Mike Smith

if GM engines are so great way are they buying V-6s from Honda, if you add
up all the 60s vs. 90 I think the 60s will number more. also GM is starting
to make more 60 and I-6s so I think that the 90 is not in vogue.

Old June 22nd 04, 05:45 AM
Tha Ghee

"Steve Grauman" > wrote in message
> >no you're incorrect, the 2.8 is 15

> You're a dip****. VW's 2.8 VR6 is 15 degrees. Audi's 2.8 V6, found in the

B5 A4 and B5/B5.5 Passat are both 90 degress.

he just said 2.8 so then were both correct dumazz, buy you won admission.

Old June 22nd 04, 05:47 AM
Tha Ghee

"Steve Grauman" > wrote in message
> >how can you ride in two (2) generations of the 760 this is the first

model
> >of it ever

> I meant 750/760. Prior to the new version, the 750 was BMW's 12-cylinder
> flagship model. So this is not their first one.
>
> > the same with the MB so now I know you are full of ****.

> What? Again, MB has been building an S600 for several years! You're a

moron.

> >now sir you are the liar, join Olie North, liar.
> >
> >Stevie is a liar, does it hurt to bend the truth.

> FInd an instance where I lied. For the time being, you're still the king

of
> fabrications.

oh so now you're back peddling, you look good going backwards.

in this post, do I need to show more?? if you say so, but you still haven't
showed where I lied but in your mind.

Old June 22nd 04, 05:49 AM
Tha Ghee

"Steve Grauman" > wrote in message
> >how can you ride in two (2) generations of the 760 this is the first

model
> >of it ever

> I meant 750/760. Prior to the new version, the 750 was BMW's 12-cylinder
> flagship model. So this is not their first one.
>
> > the same with the MB so now I know you are full of ****.

> What? Again, MB has been building an S600 for several years! You're a

moron.

> >now sir you are the liar, join Olie North, liar.
> >
> >Stevie is a liar, does it hurt to bend the truth.

> FInd an instance where I lied. For the time being, you're still the king

of
> fabrications.

no just since 98 before then it was the 560 or something else don't try and
change you're reply now, you're a liar just accept your scarlet letter of L.

Old June 22nd 04, 05:54 AM
Tha Ghee

"Steve Grauman" > wrote in message
> >you're being far too kind...

> LOL, his lies are just the tip of the iceberg, we all know that. I'm not

sure
> if he honestly didn't know that MB has been building an S600 for several

years
> and was simply to lazy to check, or if he honestly believes that no such

model
> ever existed before 2004. Either way it's stupid.

if you knew anything about cars which I've shown over and over again this is
the first year 2003, 2004 model year for the x600 series, since it's now a
twin turbo V-12 so no they haven't been making this version for years, its
the first time. so again you're a liar and a fool, one day you'll learn to
use goggle or a car mag until then you'll be the fool of a.a.a., I'm sorry I
had to be the one to tell you, spouting drivel and having two dumbazzes
backing you up will not make you smart or know anything about cars, since
I've proven over and over again you know enough to fill a thimble with room
to add a grape to the mix.

Old June 22nd 04, 07:41 AM
Steve Grauman

>this is
>the first year 2003, 2004 model year for the x600 series

No, MB has been building the S600 and SL600 since the mid-1990s and the CL600
since the late 1990s. MB de-bored the engine and added twin-turbos for 2004
model year S and SL models but the engine is based on the previous V-12. This
is similar to Audi's 2.7 litre bi-turbo V6 from the B5 S4 and A6 2.7T, which
was really just a de-bored 2.8 V6 with a turbo system added on. You can slither
around and make wild (FALSE) claims all you like, but I stated that I've ridden
in a couple of S600s, and that's true. We know you're oblivious to reailty
Ghee, you even argued that the C36 is no longer in production, even after I
linked you 3 times to MB's C36 sub-site. You'd probably get along much better
here if you quit lying.

>spouting drivel and having two dumbazzes
>backing you up will not make you smart or know anything about cars

Even if they were "dumbazzes" (your spelling makes the comment even more
absurd) I don't need anyone's backup to make my claims true. If you'd ever
bothered to visit MB's website or a local car dealer you'd have seen that the
model exists, and found that it has existed for years. Of course, none of this
changes the fact that your claims of MB's V12 being superior somehow to VW's
W12 were blatantly untrue.
Old June 22nd 04, 07:45 AM
Steve Grauman

>no just since 98 before then it was the 560 or something else don't try and
>change you're reply now,

What!? If you knew how to properly break-down BMW's model names you'd realize
that a 560 would be a 5-series powered by a 6.0 litre engine. Such a model has
never existed! BMW started building a V12 powered 750 in the late 1980s and
carried the model out till' 2002. It's 2005 MY replacment is now called 760,
idicating a 7-series powered by a 6.0 litre V12. For reference, the old 750
shared it's engine with the 850. Of course, I'm sure you'll deny that an 850
ever existed. I'm so sick of you polluting the board with lies and drivel, I'm
ready to start looking for ways to have you banned from USENET.