concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs in a 1 ton truck

Old March 27th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs in a 1 ton truck

concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs in a
1 ton truck

Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY
black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a
1 ton pu truck and this is what the ticket had on it :
for overloaded tire load range. the tire load range on ea.
tire is 3042lbs.then at court he walks up to the judge
and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.

1. he had me go to a moving co. in concord to get
the wt of the truck. he told me to pay the moving co.
the $10 scale fee - he was trying me to make me pay
the $10 fee i told the cop to go hell then he told
the moving co. to bill the city of concord .

2. he had on the ticket overloaded tire load range.
tire load range on ea tire was 3042lbs i had 820lbs
in the bed of the truck + me 150lbs so do the math .

this is the 2nd. time he stoped me in 30days the
2nd. time i had 820lbs in the bed of the 1ton truck.

It wasn't clear to me whether the 525 pounds was in
the drivers seat or in the bed.

525lbs. in the bed + me 150lbs. in the truck and
the black cop called a owner of a tow co. to ask him
to come over where he stoped me was in the city of
walnut creek to ask him if the truck was over loaded.