Side mirror leaking strange liquid "damaging"paint....

Old February 10th 05, 03:21 PM
tech27

"ThaDriver" <imangeloneAThotmailDOTcom@> wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> >The motor is in good condition as the lens still moves when the car is

> put in reverse and returns to saved position once car is out of
> reverse.
> *******
> WTF??? Why would it do that? You *should* be able to see well out of a
> properly adjusted mirror no matter what gear the car is in... ???!!! Maybe
> it's for folks that have broken their neck & are wearing a brace?
> That's just something else to screw up & cost money.
> ~ Paul
> aka "Tha Driver"
>
> Giggle Cream - it makes dessert *funny*!

Idiot. The passenger side rear view can be selected to tilt down when in
reverse to better parallel park. But I suppose that is totall irrelevant to
a ****ing moron like you who probably drives a stupid jacked-up Ford F150
with tires that have a 24" sidewall.

You are right. Why have any "features" on a car besides engine, brakes, and
steering wheel. No need to buy a car you can't afford to fix. But if you
EVER DO buy a new car, there is a thing called a warranty. Jerk.

Old February 10th 05, 03:22 PM
tech27

Clearly the nickname "ThaDriver" refers not to any automotive skills but
rather to his male escort business.

Old February 10th 05, 06:48 PM
Aldo Larrabiata

Gentlemen,

Please, come back to the subject. No need to insult everybody.
Quite sure you'll understand. Thanks in advance and best regards.

"tech27" > a écrit dans le message news:
io.net...

[...]

Old February 10th 05, 08:36 PM
ThaDriver

>Clearly the nickname "ThaDriver" refers not to any automotive skills but
rather to his male escort business.
******
That's funny! ;^D
******
Ok, but you must therefore own / have owned plenty of cars where you need
to constantly re-adjust the mirror every time you need to see more
accurately when reversing near kerbstones! They must be 'really' crap
cars! <grin>
Badger.
********
Yeah all my cars are crap. Actually I didn't say the car was crap, just
the "option". I've never had any trouble backing up, even parking next to
a curb, although I can't remember the last time I had to do so. In fact, I
can't remember any place that there are curbs to park next to, that I've
been within a couple decades. Tha Driver needs the open road - not the
city! LOL
Some of my cars have pics online (but not my E21) if you want to check
them out:
http://angelonearth.net/carparts/ (ZX at bottom)
http://angelonearth.net/me.html (blue Cabriolet - now sold, & blue street
baja)
http://AngelOnEarth.net/Cabrio/Cabrio.html (Same Cabriolet after deer
damage repair BTW it's SOLD <crying>, & hood for the V8 Cab)
http://AngelOnEarth.net/ZCar/ZCar.html (project V8 Z car)
http://AngelOnEarth.net/Cabrio/BlackCabriolet.html (Modded image of a
black Cabriolet - similiar to my plans for a Fiero running gear mid-engine
LT1 350 Cabriolet)
http://AngelOnEarth.net/photo.html (Annie the off-road baja bug & some
other photos)
Next week I've GOT to get organized.... :-)
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!

Old February 10th 05, 08:46 PM
ThaDriver

>Idiot. The passenger side rear view can be selected to tilt down when in
reverse to better parallel park. But I suppose that is totall irrelevant
to a ****ing moron like you who probably drives a stupid jacked-up Ford
F150
with tires that have a 24" sidewall.
You are right. Why have any "features" on a car besides engine, brakes,
and steering wheel. No need to buy a car you can't afford to fix. But if
you
EVER DO buy a new car, there is a thing called a warranty. Jerk.
********
Well as I said in response to another message I've never had any problem
parallel parking next to a curb. To me it's just another *gimmick*, that
most folks don't need, & will cost to repair. I'll never be able to afford
a *new* BMW & would not buy one anyway with a lot of gimmicks like this. I
was actually *shocked* that such a "feature" would be put on a fine
automobile, but I guess that's the way they have to sell them now, with
all the gimmicks the japs are putting on the Lexus's (which I would never
own).
No "stupid jacked-up Ford F150" but my baja bug has rear tires with a
THIRTY-EIGHT INCH sidewall! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA... (links to pics are in the
other post I mentioned).
Warranty? I do *all* my own work (except for upholstery), so I don't need
no stinkin' warranty! LOL!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!

Old February 11th 05, 06:02 AM
tech27

The subject was dealt with. Now we are dealing with a ****ing moron who
added nothing to the discussion, only his moronic comments.

Capiche?

Old February 11th 05, 06:04 AM
tech27

"ThaDriver" <imangeloneAThotmailDOTcom@> wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> >Clearly the nickname "ThaDriver" refers not to any automotive skills but

> rather to his male escort business.
> ******
> That's funny! ;^D
> ******
> I've never had any trouble backing up, even parking next to
> a curb, although I can't remember the last time I had to do so. In fact, I
> can't remember any place that there are curbs to park next to, <snip>

True in your case I'm sure. I doubt that trailer parks have any proper
roads, let alone curbs.

Old February 11th 05, 06:07 AM
tech27

"ThaDriver" <imangeloneAThotmailDOTcom@> wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
I'll never be able to afford
> a *new* BMW & would not buy one anyway with a lot of gimmicks like this.

Exactly, low life grease monkey.

> Warranty? I do *all* my own work (except for upholstery), so I don't need
> no stinkin' warranty! LOL!

Yeah, I bet your a wiz with a 73 Caprice Classic. Your type usually has one
they drive, and 2 more on blocks in your front yard. Loser!

Old February 11th 05, 07:35 AM
ThaDriver

>The subject was dealt with. Now we are dealing with a ****ing moron who
added nothing to the discussion, only his moronic comments.
Capiche?
********
Gotta love it: the rich cretins always think the intelligent poor (albeit
opinionated) are morons (&/or several other words their mama taught them).
They can buy the car, but not work on it - & probably don't even know how
it works. Makes you wonder how (or if) they can even drive it.

>Yeah, I bet your a wiz with a 73 Caprice Classic. Your type usually has

one they drive, and 2 more on blocks in your front yard. Loser!
******
Naw; iya hayuve da fer bi fer Doyuge peekup anyud da neesun zee ex roonink
ayut thees tiyum.
If I had a Caprice yes I'd be a wizard doing anything to it except
upholstery. As it is, I have 2 baja bugs (one street & one off-road), the
pickup (for towing the car trailer), the ZX, a Harley, a V8 Z, a Fiero
Indy, Subaru Brat, Mercedes coupe, & some other projects like a mid-engine
LT1 powered VW Cabriolet. Traded my E21 for some grading, but the guy still
owes me so I'm thinking about getting it back. Miss the little Bimmer...
The ones "on blocks" (actually they all have tires :-) I won't even
mention.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!

Old February 11th 05, 07:36 AM
ThaDriver

>Exactly, low life grease monkey.
*******
BTW; who's your mechanic? I'm sure he'd like to know your *true* opinion
of him!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"