96 Jetta Idling Problems

Old June 7th 05, 02:33 AM
Peter Parker

Default 96 Jetta Idling Problems

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!

--
Jeeps and dubs and everything's nice...
Old June 20th 05, 09:14 PM
golgo13

i had a similar problem with my 94 gls. until one day she would not
start after a stall. after my mechanic spent 2 weeks on trouble
shooting, it turned out that the computer has "rotted" making
intermitant connection. when it was warm, it was worse. look into that
first, i say...

91 XJ: idling problems Doug Jeep 7 May 21st 05 03:26 AM
96 Jetta Electric Window Problems LaM VW water cooled 2 March 6th 05 02:49 AM
A3 1.8T Quattro idling and power problems Stuart Audi 1 December 6th 04 11:17 AM
93 Bronco - idling problems Mark 4x4 2 December 26th 03 07:19 AM