'92 Miata, surging problem, 85,000 miles.

Old December 11th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
lgadbois[_2_]

Default '92 Miata, surging problem, 85,000 miles.

If you haven't replaced the ignition wires and plugs, this is a good place
to start.

.. .

Old December 22nd 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Joaquín Topiso

~AlicGinnis~ wrote:
> The symptom is fuel starvation. When I step on the gas,
> the motor starts to die, and if I lift off the gas, it smooths out.

Just something to check: There has to be a venting valve to allow air to go
into the tank while fuel goes out to the engine. If air has trouble to get
in, you'll get fuel starvation. Hope this helps.