Here's where you and your Miata are!

Old December 9th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

Default Here's where you and your Miata are!

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:40:55 -0600, "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

>Sweet! Another 'foreigner' ;-) Can you give me the phonetic (fanetic)
>spelling of your name? You know, how's it really pronounced? Pardon my poor
>spelling, I'm still learning the english language!
>
>> Jeroen Feelders
>> The Hague in The Netherlands (Europe)

Jeroen, you should teach him how to pronounce "Scheveningen" instead. 8

-- Larry
Old December 9th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jeroen Feelders

Since being a foreigner, phonetic spelling isn't my thing, but I managed to
Googled a couple of phrases so this is how my name should be pronounced:

Jeroen Feelders
yer??n fe?lders

I don't even start with Scheveningen; you non-dutchies would break your
tongue!

--
The Silver Striped 91B Crystal White Miata - http://miata.feelders.com
Mazda MX-5 Club of the Netherlands Technical and Websitecommittee Member -

"Chris D'Agnolo" > schreef in bericht
| Sweet! Another 'foreigner' ;-) Can you give me the phonetic (fanetic)
| spelling of your name? You know, how's it really pronounced? Pardon my
poor
| spelling, I'm still learning the english language!
|
| Thanks for jumping in,
| Chris
| 99BBB
|

| "Jeroen Feelders" <http://mailto.feelders.com> wrote in message
| > Here I am:
| >
| > Jeroen Feelders
| > The Hague in The Netherlands (Europe)
| >
| > ---
| >
| > "Chris D'Agnolo" > schreef in bericht
| > | If ya'll knew how much fun I had seeing how wide reaching this group
| > really
| > | is well, you just wouldn't believe it. I can say that I'm still trying
| > | figure out why Miata folks tend to be so ......'special' (I won't
| > elaborate
| > | as some heads might inflate and foil my theory). I have a theory and I
| > think
| > | I'm on to it but let me just say that this experience re-inforced my
| > belief
| > | that miata folks (for lack of a better term) really are something
| > special.
| > |
| > | Thanks also to some of you for pushing me to learn a bit more about
| > Excel.
| > | This didn't come out all that beautifull but I think it's pretty
| > legible.
| > | pre-appologize for a couple type-o's and a couple compromises to make
it
| > | look a little better in this format. I know there are a bunch more
| > people
| > | who didn't jump in for whatever reason. If any would like to. You can
| > post
| > | here and I'll add you and repost later!
| > |
| > | Chris
| > | 99BBB
| > |
| > | rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata (RAMMM)
| > | Last Updated: 12/1/2007
| > | # Identity: State: City: Country: Province:
| > |
| > | 1 Chris D'Agnolo TX Sugar Land (sw Houston)
| > | 2 Clark Fredricks IL Aurora (w/sw Chicago)
| > | 3 XS11 AZ Phoenix
| > | 4 Jack McGann MA Chelmsford
| > | 5 Jim OH Columbus
| > | 6 Larry(pltrgyst) VA Alexandria
| > | 7 Todd Benson OR Portland
| > | 8 Barry CA Pasadena
| > | 9 Bruce Haskin WA Normandy Park (Seattle)
| > | 10 Richard Phillips Wales Swansea U.K.
| > | 11 Eric Barber Cambridge U.K.
| > | 12 r0lliSl1fe CT Storrs
| > | 13 Fred Martin AL Hoover
| > | 14 Roland Smith CA Wrightwood
| > | 15 Geary Morton NC Raleigh
| > | 16 Trent Woods NC
| > | 17 Iva PA Bethlehem
| > | 18 Michael Gies OR Beaverton
| > | 19 Miker MN Minneapolis
| > | 20 Scott Streeter MA Auburn
| > | 21 Frank Berger TX Dallas
| > | 22 CR IL Springfield
| > | 23 Jim McDonald NY Newburgh
| > | 24 Chas Hurst PA Beautiful Bucks county
| > | 25 John McGaw TN Knoxville
| > | 26 Leon van Dommelen FL Tallahassee
| > | 27 Carbon FL Lakeland
| > | 28 Beemer AZ Glendale
| > | 29 Don Moore OH Cuyahoga Falls
| > | 30 Miata Bill (BK) MO Saint Peters
| > | 31 Stephen Toth PA Landenberg
| > | 32 Michael FL Jacksonville
| > | 33 Rich Lowe OH Columbia Station
| > | 34 J Brockley New Zealand Auckland
| > | 35 Robert Boswell (Boz) U.K. Newark
| > | 36 Pat (pws) TX Lago Vista (Austin)
| > | 37 abyss OR Coos Bay
| > | 38 Christophe Muto NY New York
| > | 39 Lanny Chambers MO St. Louis
| > | 40 Bruno Denmark Copenhagen
| > | 41 Abid Kahn TX Sugar Land (sw Houston)
| > | 42 Ken Lyons VA Alexandria
| > | 43 Bill & Joanne PA Catasauqua
| > | 44 Steve Vernon IN Indianapolis
| > | 45 Russ NM Albuquerque
| > | 46 Harry Carlux France
| > | 47 Tommy Brighton U.K.
| > | 48 Gordon Bennett NH Alton
| > | 49 Chance PA Grove City
| > | 50 Chris Rennix VA Williamsburg
| > | 51 Bipestuff NC Raleigh
| > | 52 Dana Myers CA Cordelia
| > | 53 Zog the Undeniable Swindon U.K.
| > | 54 Steve McMahon CA Santa Monica
| > | 55 George Jetson IA Keystone
| > | 56 Invisible Man Chelmsford U.K. Essex
| > | 57 Brian TX San Antonio
| > | 58 Werner B. Antwerp Belgium
| > | 59 Jim GA Watkinsville
| > | 60 W. Kiernan FL Lutz (N of Tampa)
| > | 61 Gus (nofatsug) CA Irvine
| > | 62 Mal Osborne "Perth, WA (?)" Australia
| > | 63 Dan Bennett Cork Ireland
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | States
| > | Represented Frequency
| > |
| > | AL 1
| > | AK
| > | AR
| > | AZ 2
| > | CA 5
| > | CO
| > | CT 1
| > | DE
| > | FL 4
| > | GA 1
| > | HI
| > | ID
| > | IL 2
| > | IN 1
| > | IA 1
| > | KS
| > | KY
| > | LA
| > | ME
| > | MD
| > | MA 1
| > | MI
| > | MN 1
| > | MS 1
| > | MO 2
| > | MT
| > | NE
| > | NV
| > | NH 1
| > | NJ
| > | NM 1
| > | NY 2
| > | NC 3
| > | ND
| > | OH 3
| > | OK
| > | OR 3
| > | PA 5
| > | RI
| > | SC
| > | SD
| > | TN 1
| > | TX 5
| > | UT
| > | VT
| > | VA 3
| > | WA 1
| > | (Wash))DC
| > | WV
| > | WI
| > | WY
| > | TOTALS: 51
| > |
| > | COUNTRIES
| > | REPRESENTED
| > |
| > | U.S.A./ 51
| > | U.K. / 6
| > | New Zealand / 1
| > | Denmark / 1
| > | France / 1
| > | Belgium / 1
| > | Australia / 1
| > | Ireland / 1
| > |
| > |

FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
FS: 91 Miata, 68k mi. Steve[_30_] Mazda 1 March 2nd 07 11:38 PM
What about this Miata? JeffinMS Mazda 2 March 2nd 07 05:11 AM
2000SE miata top FS on miata.net classifieds pws Mazda 1 December 20th 05 08:29 AM
What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1) schism Mazda 13 November 27th 04 03:18 PM