SAVE GAS - SAVE THE PLANET

Old July 6th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
DoctorGiga

Default SAVE GAS - SAVE THE PLANET

You can use FFI caps
These innovative caps are enhancing engine power and saves up to 20%
by using the gasoline thoroughly, reducing the leftover gases (co2)
released.(Works with both diesel and gasoline)
Those caps have been used exclusively by the U.S. army for 17
years!!!!!

This http://www.myffi.biz/hiw/ will give you an overview of how it
work, you can read mo http://newyork.myffi.biz/en/index.ph...25&Itemi d=38
LOOK AT THE EMISSION TEST:
http://newyork.myffi.biz/en/index.ph...=13&Itemi d=9

To purchase yours on-line go to http://newyork.myffi.biz/sale.php

Promote this idea, become an agent:
https://backoffice.myffi.biz/signup.asp?siteurl=NEWYORK

Cheers

Old July 6th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mike Romain

Every time gas is high, the idiot SPAMMERS with their snake oil show up...

You are 'not' appreciated in my inbox either Jerk.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile...

Old July 7th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

On Jul 6, 2:48 pm, DoctorGiga > wrote:
> You can use FFI caps
> These innovative caps are enhancing engine power and saves up to 20%
> by using the gasoline thoroughly, reducing the leftover gases (co2)
> released.(Works with both diesel and gasoline)
> Those caps have been used exclusively by the U.S. army for 17
> years!!!!!
>
> Thishttp://www.myffi.biz/hiw/will give you an overview of how it
> work, you can read mohttp://newyork.myffi.biz/en/index.ph...t&task=view&id...
> LOOK AT THE EMISSION TEST:http://newyork.myffi.biz/en/index.ph...t&task=view&id...
>
> To purchase yours on-line go tohttp://newyork.myffi.biz/sale.php
>
> Promote this idea, become an agent:https://backoffice.myffi.biz/signup.asp?siteurl=NEWYORK
>
> Cheers

How do you burn more of the fuel and get less CO2? Balony. The
gasoline contains a fixed amount of carbon. Complete combustion gives
a certain amount of CO2.

Tbere is a big myth that the low efficiency of a spark ignition engine
(30-40%) comes because most of the gas is unburned. This is a myth.
In a properly running engine 99% of the fuel is burned (look at the
amount of unburned hydrocarbon current emissions regs allow).

Rather, the fuel is burned, but the engine only uses a fraction of the
heat produced to produce mechanical energy/power. About a third of
the fuel energy goes out the exhaust as heat and pressure (not raw,
unburned gasoline) and about a third goes into the coolant as waste
heat. Look up Carnot cycle for discussion on limits of efficiency of
heat engines.

Old July 7th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
John S.

On Jul 6, 3:48 pm, DoctorGiga > wrote:
> You can use FFI caps

It's summer and time for the annual invasion of snakeoil salesmen.

Old July 7th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Rodan

On Jul 6, 2:48 pm, DoctorGiga > wrote:

Use FFI caps. These innovative caps enhance engine power
and saves up to 20% by using the gasoline thoroughly, reducing
the leftover gases (co2) released. Those caps have been used
exclusively by the U.S. army for 17 years!!!!!

This will give you an overview of how it work,
http://www.myffi.biz/hiw/

I bought six caps. The first five saved me 5 x 20% or 100%
so my fuel is free. I sell the extra 20% from the sixth cap
to my neighbors. I couldn't get any more because the oil
companies bought them all up to take them off the market.

Best regards to all R/A/Ts

Rodan.

Old July 8th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
John S.

On Jul 7, 2:25 pm, "Rodan" > wrote:
> On Jul 6, 2:48 pm, DoctorGiga > wrote:
>
> Use FFI caps. These innovative caps enhance engine power
> and saves up to 20% by using the gasoline thoroughly, reducing
> the leftover gases (co2) released. Those caps have been used
> exclusively by the U.S. army for 17 years!!!!!
>
> This will give you an overview of how it work,
> http://www.myffi.biz/hiw/

My goodness, it looks like we have an explosion of sock puppets all
spouing the same snake oil sales pitch.

> I bought six caps. The first five saved me 5 x 20% or 100%
> so my fuel is free. I sell the extra 20% from the sixth cap
> to my neighbors. I couldn't get any more because the oil
> companies bought them all up to take them off the market.

Yes, just like the high mpg carburetor the oil companies bought up
several decades ago along with the many other energy saving devices
the oil companies have conspired to keep off the market. What
unsupported nonsense.

Old July 8th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Send me a bunch of free caps and let me test them out.
cuhulin

Old July 9th 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
John S.

On Jul 8, 3:45 pm, wrote:
> Send me a bunch of free caps and let me test them out.
> cuhulin

Wonder if those are caps like the ones I used in my Lone Ranger
capgun??? LOL!

Old July 9th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
DoctorGiga

if you take the time to read the information posted, you might be able
to gain some knowledge.
about the ffi: http://www.newyork.myffi.biz/en/inde...=5&Itemid =26
testimonials:
http://www.newyork.myffi.biz/en/inde...30&Itemi d=45

and maybe, after you know a little more, THAN ONLY you can decide I'm
just another spammer!

IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO SAVE THE PLANET,
ONLY KNOWLEDGE!

Old July 9th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
John S.

On Jul 9, 1:10 pm, DoctorGiga > wrote:
> if you take the time to read the information posted, you might be able
> to gain some knowledge.
> about the ffi:http://www.newyork.myffi.biz/en/inde...ntent&task=vie...
> testimonials:http://www.newyork.myffi.biz/en/inde...ntent&task=vie...
>
> and maybe, after you know a little more, THAN ONLY you can decide I'm
> just another spammer!
>
> IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO SAVE THE PLANET,
> ONLY KNOWLEDGE!

Point me to the website of a nationally recognized testing firm with
the stature of Underwriters Laboratories that has independently
verified your claims for increasing mpg.