Help me decide: MX-5 PRHT or BMW Z-4

Old December 30th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BCRandy

Default Help me decide: MX-5 PRHT or BMW Z-4

I shouldn't write when I am tired - I know what I want to
say, but sometimes it doesn't come out as I meant.

What I should have said is, "More Miata owners than Z-4
owners play with their cars, adding accessories and
performance enhancing modifications and some even
participate in autocross & track days".

My assessment for Herm still stands. Money aside, if you
want a daily driver and are concerned about space and a
comfortable ride, pick the Z-4. If comfort and space are
secondary to the fun of driving, pick the Miata.

Sorry for the confusion...

Old December 30th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

BCRandy wrote:
> I shouldn't write when I am tired - I know what I want to
> say, but sometimes it doesn't come out as I meant.

Heh, don't let that stop you. I never have. ;-)

> What I should have said is, "More Miata owners than Z-4
> owners play with their cars, adding accessories and
> performance enhancing modifications and some even
> participate in autocross & track days".

That would have left me with nothing to argue about about,
where is the fun in that?

> My assessment for Herm still stands. Money aside, if you
> want a daily driver and are concerned about space and a
> comfortable ride, pick the Z-4. If comfort and space are
> secondary to the fun of driving, pick the Miata.

Absolutely.

> Sorry for the confusion...

Oh, come on, this is r.a.m.m., it's all cool.

Pre-Happy New Years!

Pat