100 years of dominance-Ford and GM own the foreigners

Old September 21st 06, 12:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Default 100 years of dominance-Ford and GM own the foreigners

GENERAL MOTORS CONTROLS AND OWNS THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES AS OF 2006:

General Motors (United States) - 9,040,309 vehicles
Buick United States Division Near-luxury North America
Cadillac United States Division Luxury North America / Europe
Chevrolet United States Division Mainstream North America
Daewoo Korea Subsidiary Entry-level Asia / Europe (as Chevrolet)
GMC United States Division Truck North America
Holden Australia Subsidiary Mainstream Australia
Hummer United States Division Luxury Truck North America / Europe
Oldsmobile (defunct) United States Division Mainstream / Near-luxury
North America
Opel Germany Subsidiary Mainstream Continental Europe
Pontiac United States Division Performance North America
Saturn United States Division Entry-level North America
Saab Automobile Sweden Subsidiary Near-luxury Europe/North America
Vauxhall United Kingdom Subsidiary Mainstream United Kingdom

FORD CONTROLS AND OWNS THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES AS OF 2006:

Ford Motor Company (United States) - 6,418,416 vehicles
Aston Martin United Kingdom Subsidiary Luxury / Performance Global
Ford Motor Company United States Division Mainstream Global
Jaguar United Kingdom Subsidiary Luxury Europe/North America
Land Rover United Kingdom Subsidiary Luxury Truck Global
Lincoln United States Division Luxury North America
Mercury United States Division Near-Luxury North America
Volvo Cars Sweden Subsidiary Near-Luxury Europe/North America

SO "WE" NOW OWN OPEL-SAAB-VAUXHALL-DAEWOO-HOLDEN-ASTON
MARTIN-JAGUAR-LAND ROVER-and VOLVO

DO "US" A FAVOR- IF YOU "THINK" YOU WANT STATUS- BUY A SAAB, JAGUAR,
LAND ROVER, OR VOLVO- TODAY !

KA-CHING !!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Old September 21st 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Charlie Deludo

duty-honor-country AKA Charlei Nudo, Drums PA wrote:
> GENERAL MOTORS CONTROLS AND OWNS THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES AS OF 2006:

> KA-CHING !!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

All this from a guy who drives an old, beat to **** Ford p/u and his
wifes 12 year old Grand Prix. Daddy No-Bucks!

Old September 21st 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Charlie Deludo wrote:
> duty-honor-country AKA Charlei Nudo, Drums PA wrote:
> > GENERAL MOTORS CONTROLS AND OWNS THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES AS OF 2006:

> > KA-CHING !!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

> All this from a guy who drives an old, beat to **** Ford p/u and his
> wifes 12 year old Grand Prix. Daddy No-Bucks!

easy there, Riceboy...we wouldn't want you to OD on prozac, and try to
kill yourself again.

when's the last time you saw the kids from your first marriage ??

you failed them as a father

and the Navy kicked you out with a dishonorable discharge

you grew up in a ******** near a polluted river !

EWWWWW !!

Old September 21st 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default 100 years of dominance down the tubes-Ford and GM are takeover targets for foreigners

On 21 Sep 2006 04:32:11 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>SO "WE" NOW OWN OPEL <snip>

GM has owned Opel since before WW II...idiot.

>-SAAB <snip>

GM is trying to unload Saab on anyone with a checkbook. Sales are
DOWN. Sources: Automotive Weekly , CNBC and the Wall St. Journal

>.-VAUXHALL <snip>

GM has had a stake in Vauxhall since the early 1950s. It hasn't made
money in over 20 years.

>-DAEWOO <snip>

Another loser, source of the failed "Pontiac LeMans" disaster of the
late '80s. The stake in Daewoo was bought to try to "hedge" their
foreign investment after Suzuki, now divested, became too costly for
GM to continue to operate.

>-HOLDEN <snip>

GM has held an interest in Holden, along with industrial/railroad
manufacturer Clyde, since the 1930s.

>-ASTON
>MARTIN-JAGUAR-LAND ROVER-and VOLVO <snip>

All losers that GM has been actively trying to sell, to no avail. BMW,
who owns Rolls-Royce and is now cleaning up using the old "Mini
Cooper" name, has already turned down Jag/Land Rover from GM.

>DO "US" A FAVOR- IF YOU "THINK" YOU WANT STATUS- BUY A SAAB, JAGUAR,
>LAND ROVER, OR VOLVO- TODAY ! <snip>

Who's "us?" You have another rat in your pocket, Noodles?

>KA-CHING !!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ <snip>

More delusional thinking from a fat lump of marinara sauce who thought
he could become rich selling frauds and junk on eBay, and now sweats
out every month waiting for his SSI check to show up while his wife
works a menial office job. What an American this ginzo is!
Old September 21st 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default 100 years of dominance ****ed away-Ford and GM persued by foreigners

On 21 Sep 2006 08:23:12 -0700, Charles M. Nudo Jr of Drums, PA, aka
"shirked duty-dishonor-cowardice" who never served a day of his
worthless life in the US military but steals West Point's slogal as
his own as > wrote:

>Charlie Deludo wrote:
>> duty-honor-country AKA Charlei Nudo, Drums PA wrote:
>> > GENERAL MOTORS CONTROLS AND OWNS THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES AS OF 2006:

>> > KA-CHING !!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>> All this from a guy who drives an old, beat to **** Ford p/u and his
>> wifes 12 year old Grand Prix. Daddy No-Bucks!

>easy there, Riceboy...we wouldn't want you to OD on prozac, and try to
>kill yourself again.
>
>when's the last time you saw the kids from your first marriage ??
>
>you failed them as a father
>
>and the Navy kicked you out with a dishonorable discharge
>
>you grew up in a ******** near a polluted river !
>
>EWWWWW !! <snip>

Note that how, after being completely beat over the head with the
heavy beam of facts over right wing foolishness, Charlie Nudo goes for
fantasized personal attacks over any scintilla of the subject at
hand...a common feature of paranoid delusional right wing ****tards
like him.
Old September 21st 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
John Smith[_4_]

duty-honor-country wrote:

> DO "US" A FAVOR- IF YOU "THINK" YOU WANT STATUS-
> BUY A SAAB, JAGUAR, LAND ROVER, OR VOLVO- TODAY !

What a waste of money -- I'll take a 300C SRT8!
Old September 21st 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Charlie Deludo

Default Nudo Takes A Hit, Will Take It Out On His Wife Later.

While wating for his SSI check to arrive, duty-honor-country AKA
Charlie Nudo of Drums PA wrote:
> Charlie Deludo wrote:
> > duty-honor-country AKA Charlei Nudo, Drums PA wrote:
> > > GENERAL MOTORS CONTROLS AND OWNS THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES AS OF 2006:

> > > KA-CHING !!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

> > All this from a guy who drives an old, beat to **** Ford p/u and his
> > wifes 12 year old Grand Prix. Daddy No-Bucks!

> easy there, Riceboy...we wouldn't want you to OD on prozac, and try to
> kill yourself again.

That 12 year old Grand Prix comment hit hard!

Please don't take it out on your wife ...again.

Old September 21st 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:04:22 GMT, John Smith
> wrote:

>What a waste of money -- I'll take a 300C SRT8! <snip>

Please don't feed the troll.
Old September 23rd 06, 06:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Just Facts

In article >,
DeserTBoB > wrote:

> BMW,
> who owns Rolls-Royce and is now cleaning up using the old "Mini
> Cooper" name, has already turned down Jag/Land Rover from GM.

That's a tough thing to do, since Jag and LR are owned by Ford. BMW
actually sold LR to Ford.
I won't comment on your other mistakes. (ie. Volvo) I'm sure others will.

TIP: Educate yourself using Google before posting!
Old September 23rd 06, 12:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Default 100 years of dominance-Ford and GM rule, DeserTBob cannot afford either

Just Facts wrote:
> In article >,
> DeserTBoB > wrote:
>
> > BMW,
> > who owns Rolls-Royce and is now cleaning up using the old "Mini
> > Cooper" name, has already turned down Jag/Land Rover from GM.

> That's a tough thing to do, since Jag and LR are owned by Ford. BMW
> actually sold LR to Ford.
> I won't comment on your other mistakes. (ie. Volvo) I'm sure others will.
>
> TIP: Educate yourself using Google before posting!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! good one !! You just stuffed DeserTBoob's shoe
back in his mouth, where it usually belongs...