Achim's Been Busy

Old December 21st 05, 07:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Achim's Been Busy

rFactor manual preview.

http://rfactor.net/index.php?page=ne...2manualpreview

Nice work Achim. Looking forward to the full manual. :-)

--
David G Fisher

Old December 21st 05, 10:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:24:02 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
> rFactor manual preview.
>
> http://rfactor.net/index.php?page=ne...2manualpreview
>
> Nice work Achim. Looking forward to the full manual. :-)

Thanks for the link, Dave. I was beginning to wonder what he was up to

Cheers, uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61
Old December 21st 05, 10:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:24:02 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
>> rFactor manual preview.
>>
>> http://rfactor.net/index.php?page=ne...2manualpreview
>>
>> Nice work Achim. Looking forward to the full manual. :-)
>>

> Thanks for the link, Dave. I was beginning to wonder what he was up to
>

> Cheers, uwe
>
> --
> GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

I was wondering too. Only thing I've seen from him in a long time was his
setups for the rFactor multi demo.

--
David G Fisher

Old December 27th 05, 06:45 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Hi David...
Thanks for the heads up on the rFactor manual pre-view...

How are you keeping these days..? Its been a long time since we were
swapping dented body panels with MTM2 eh! Well, after two some what
diverse paths since the days of MTM2... it seems we have both arrived at
rFactors door

If your looking for a good league to join to run with rFactor, check out
MARA...

Dave Hawnt (DaveH_UK)

Old January 4th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Hey Dave, sorry I didn't see your post until today.

Those MTM2 beta days were great fun, weren't they? Never laughed so much
while trying to race. :-) I'd love to do that all over again. That was the
spring/summer of '98, wasn't it? Unbelievable how time flies. I still have
the files for the track I made.

I just checked, and KC still has his site going http://vales.com/MTM2/ I
might register and check in to see what's been happening with MTM2 and 4 x 4
Evo these last few years. It think it would of been great if there had been
an MTM3. Surprised it was never done actually. Who knows, maybe someone will
do it with rFactor.

I'm considering MARA actually, and thanks for the invite.

--
David G Fisher