good news!!!

Old December 6th 04, 12:10 AM
Tomasz Antkowiak

Default good news!!!

hi !!

i have some good news today i've get the last parts i've needed to
rebuild my crashed bug

efter the xmas and before the firs january we are going to change the roof
and do the rest of the "metal work"

i've nevet thought thet it will be going so fast in fact i've thought i
would nevet rebuild it after the crash i had at the end of september...

who wants to see the pictures ?

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Old December 6th 04, 12:20 AM
Jan Andersson

Tomasz Antkowiak wrote:

> hi !!
>
> i have some good news today i've get the last parts i've needed to
> rebuild my crashed bug
>
> efter the xmas and before the firs january we are going to change the roof
> and do the rest of the "metal work"
>
> i've nevet thought thet it will be going so fast in fact i've thought i
> would nevet rebuild it after the crash i had at the end of september...
>
> who wants to see the pictures ?
>
> --
> Tomasz Antkowiak

Yes please!

Post the URL!!

(Dont' attach pictures here)

Jan
Old December 6th 04, 12:23 AM
Tomasz Antkowiak

Jan Andersson wrote:

> Yes please!
>
> Post the URL!!
>
> (Dont' attach pictures here)

of course i won't

here you go:
http://www.brownsugar.friko.pl/Dzwon/wypadek.html
http://www.brownsugar.friko.pl/wizytacja/wizytacja.html

in a few days i will made some more actual pictures and put them on my www

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Old December 6th 04, 03:34 AM
Mike64Bug

We always like to see the before and after pictures. Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you. Good luck.

Old December 6th 04, 09:49 AM
Tomasz Antkowiak

Mike64Bug wrote:
> We always like to see the before and after pictures. Looks like you
> have a lot of work ahead of you. Good luck.

thanks

first of all i had a lot of luck that night

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Old December 7th 04, 10:24 PM
Yazoon

> hi !!
>
> i have some good news today i've get the last parts i've needed to
> rebuild my crashed bug
>
> efter the xmas and before the firs january we are going to change the roof
> and do the rest of the "metal work"
>
> i've nevet thought thet it will be going so fast in fact i've thought i
> would nevet rebuild it after the crash i had at the end of september...
>
> who wants to see the pictures ?

osz fak - what a angielszczyzna ! ;-)

--
Yazoon & 1303s,

...::Je¶li nie żyjesz na krawędzi zajmujesz za dużo miejsca::..

Old December 8th 04, 12:18 AM
Tomasz Antkowiak

Yazoon wrote:
>> hi !!
>>
>> i have some good news today i've get the last parts i've needed to
>> rebuild my crashed bug
>>
>> efter the xmas and before the firs january we are going to change
>> the roof and do the rest of the "metal work"
>>
>> i've nevet thought thet it will be going so fast in fact i've
>> thought i would nevet rebuild it after the crash i had at the end of
>> september...
>>
>> who wants to see the pictures ?

> osz fak - what a angielszczyzna ! ;-)

orzesz ty w morde kopany lobusie